Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ohio man loses 34 pounds in one month by drinking only BEER during Lent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohio man loses 34 pounds in one month by drinking only BEER during Lent
  • Del Hall, who works at the Fifty West Brewing Company in Cincinnati, Ohio committed to consuming only beer for the entire 46 days of Lent 
  • He's down 33.5 pounds so far, and will keep up his ale-only diet through Easter
  • Hall started his journey on Ash Wednesday, on March 6, and he said he will not eat solid food again until Easter, which falls on April 21
  • He said he's chosen this fast in the spirit of monks who observed the sacred season by drinking only bock beer in the 1600s
  • Hall weighed in on day one at 292.5 and is now down to 259 pounds
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...b7bM_7tvZ8
Oddly enough, the biggest drunks I’ve ever know have been slender to darnright skinny. I think that’s more so due to them mostly eating once a day and drinking from whatever time until the passed out. It’s sad.
(04-06-2019, 02:43 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough, the biggest drunks I’ve ever know have been slender to darnright skinny.   I think that’s more so due to them mostly eating once a day and drinking from whatever time until the passed out.  It’s sad.

When I drank, I was like the cookie monster/human garbage disposal. I wanted to eat everything in sight. I gained so much weight from my time drinking.