Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Preseason Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
August 8-12 :
Jags @ ravens

Aug. 15-19
eagles @ Jags

Aug. 22 
Jags @ phins    (Nat'l broadcast on FOX)

Aug 29-30
falcons @ Jags
Foles returns
Jags officially scrimmaging with the Ravens the week of the game. Will be valuable reps vs a diverse run scheme and mobile QB, will help with our run fits. Also gives the offense a chance to work out kinks vs a a very tough and disciplined defense
(04-09-2019, 02:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Jags officially scrimmaging with the Ravens the week of the game. Will be valuable reps vs a diverse run scheme and mobile QB, will help with our run fits. Also gives the offense a chance to work out kinks vs a a very tough and disciplined defense
Maybe. 

They sure did lose a lot of valuable pieces this off season.
(04-09-2019, 02:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 02:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Jags officially scrimmaging with the Ravens the week of the game. Will be valuable reps vs a diverse run scheme and mobile QB, will help with our run fits. Also gives the offense a chance to work out kinks vs a a very tough and disciplined defense
Maybe. 

They sure did lose a lot of valuable pieces this off season.

I don't think the losses will effect it being tough and disciplined, thats mostly coaching.
Mosley was fairly overrated and they already have his replacements on the squad, Zadarius and Suggs will hurt the pass rush for sure.
A good schedule for us in the sense that quality of play should be better for our home games.

The chance to beat Miami is always good.

(04-09-2019, 02:12 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Foles returns

I wonder how many "eagleJags" there will be for the game.
Ugh! I hate when game 4 is at home... I think I'll finally skip attending that one for once because I always end up wishing I hadn't bothered with the stadium experience.
(04-10-2019, 11:31 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh!  I hate when game 4 is at home...  I think I'll finally skip attending that one for once because I always end up wishing I hadn't bothered with the stadium experience.

I must be a weirdo, because I love watching those games, where some guy nobody heard of 3 weeks prior cements a spot on the day 1 roster. Those stories are what make the preseason great.
(04-11-2019, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2019, 11:31 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh!  I hate when game 4 is at home...  I think I'll finally skip attending that one for once because I always end up wishing I hadn't bothered with the stadium experience.

I must be a weirdo, because I love watching those games, where some guy nobody heard of 3 weeks prior cements a spot on the day 1 roster. Those stories are what make the preseason great.

Oh, I'll watch it.  I'm just not spending $10 for a beer in a 3/4 empty stadium to do it.
Pre season or not, I can’t pass up a chance to see my team in person. I’ll be at the Baltimore game.