Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Barr: I Offered to Let Mueller's Team Review My 'Conclusions Summary' Memo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barr: I Offered to Let Mueller's Team Review My 'Conclusions Summary' Memo, But They Declined

We're all just in a holding pattern until the redacted report is released, which will evidently happen "within a week," in keeping with the Attorney General's previously-stated timeline of mid-April. In the meantime, we're hungry for any little tidbits to analyze, hence the heavy coverage of anonymous, secondhand quotes from "associates" of vaguely-described Mueller investigators last week.  Now we have our latest thumb-twiddling fascination. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/..._tcj5E5woA
Why wouldn't they review his conclusions unless they want to cast doubt on them?
(04-09-2019, 04:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't they review his conclusions unless they want to cast doubt on them?

Bingo!!
Who is "they"? Did Barr have them all in a room, or was it declined by just Mueller himself? Does he seem to be the type to put it to a vote?
(04-09-2019, 07:44 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Who is "they"? Did Barr have them all in a room, or was it declined by just Mueller himself?  Does he seem to be the type to put it to a vote?

I think it's safe to assume "they" is Mueller and every person with any significant say in how the investigation is handled.

It doesn't matter if it's one or more people anyway since Mueller refused to overlook the memo and he's all that really matters.