Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump plans to bus undocumented immigrants crossing the U.S. border to San Francisco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great right In Pelosi’s lap deal with it
I think it's a perfect solution. The new migrants can begin enriching the sidewalks immediately.
Sanctuary City, why not????
Send them to any place that has declared itself a sanctuary. I honestly do not understand any argument opposing it.
(04-13-2019, 04:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Send them to any place that has declared itself a sanctuary. I honestly do not understand any argument opposing it.

Just wait, but I'm all for it.  Brilliant idea!
Funny that shortly after this idea was made public, the 9th Circuit ruled IN FAVOR of President Trump, saying he could SEND MIGRANTS BACK TO MEXICO rather than release them into the US.
I think a bus stop in front of Nancy Pelosi's house would be an excellent idea, symbolizing the left's unconditional acceptance of all.   I would be happy to contribute to the cost of permanently maintaining a Port-O-Let there for these poor individuals.
(04-13-2019, 07:03 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]I think a bus stop in front of Nancy Pelosi's house would be an excellent idea, symbolizing the left's unconditional acceptance of all.   I would be happy to contribute to the cost of permanently maintaining a Port-O-Let there for these poor individuals.

Good idea. We don't want to have to dip into the Free Drug Syringe program. I wonder, though, is SF handing out free toilet paper, as well? With all those drug addicts defecating in the streets, we want them to have clean needles and clean bottoms. Perhaps Charmin would make a charitable contribution.
The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if (some of) you guys didn't respond to everything about immigration the way you do, Trump would have had his immigration reform on day one.
(04-13-2019, 08:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2019, 07:03 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]I think a bus stop in front of Nancy Pelosi's house would be an excellent idea, symbolizing the left's unconditional acceptance of all.   I would be happy to contribute to the cost of permanently maintaining a Port-O-Let there for these poor individuals.

Good idea. We don't want to have to dip into the Free Drug Syringe program. I wonder, though, is SF handing out free toilet paper, as well? With all those drug addicts defecating in the streets, we want them to have clean needles and clean bottoms. Perhaps Charmin would make a charitable contribution.

Wouldn't it be inspirational if they could be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the great champion of the oppressed as they're waiting in line for the Pelosi potty?  Too bad there's a wall around her house, separating her from the unwashed masses.  Maybe Home Depot will follow Charmin's lead and donate a few stepladders to the cause....
(04-13-2019, 09:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if (some of) you guys didn't respond to everything about immigration the way you do, Trump would have had his immigration reform on day one.

Yep.
Even so, even if Trump and the republicans in Congress had put out a plan on day one, and the Laura Ingrahams of the world had complained about it, all Trump and members of Congress had to do was ignore them! He's president and they're not. The members of Congress could have simply said that they were supporting their president. He doesn't seem to get that, and neither do many of them.
(04-13-2019, 09:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if (some of) you guys didn't respond to everything about immigration the way you do, Trump would have had his immigration reform on day one.

Please elaborate, I'm curious as to what you mean.

Yes, because clearly the powers in DC are basing their policy on the posts they read here.
(04-14-2019, 08:37 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

Please elaborate, I'm curious as to what you mean.

(04-14-2019, 09:06 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, because clearly the powers in DC are basing their policy on the posts they read here.

I believe he's alluding to the "build that wall" chant heard at Trump rallies.
(04-13-2019, 09:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep.
Even so, even if Trump and the republicans in Congress had put out a plan on day one, and the Laura Ingrahams of the world had complained about it, all Trump and members of Congress had to do was ignore them! He's president and they're not. The members of Congress could have simply said that they were supporting their president. He doesn't seem to get that, and neither do many of them.
You may need to elaborate on this Van Gogh work of art. Is it 'simply' Trump's fault, the media, Congress, or the political forums fault? Maye a sprinkle of San Fran, New York, etc? Republicans? Global Warming? Them? Sorry, I didn't receive my Bender and mike decoder ring.
(04-14-2019, 10:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2019, 09:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.
You may need to elaborate on the is Van Gogh work of art. Is it 'simply' Trump's fault, the media, Congress, or the political forums fault? Maye a sprinkle of San Fran, New York, etc? Republicans? Global Warming? Them? Sorry, I didn't receive my Bender and mike decoder ring.

Orange Man Bad is the universal decoder phrase.
Looks like, at least for now, San Fran and other sanctuary cities escape some Orange Man embarrassment. The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that asylum seekers may be sent back to where they came from until their individual hearings. Remains to be seen what the next more permanent solution may be.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-i...SKCN1RO23I
(04-14-2019, 10:25 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like, at least for now, San Fran and other sanctuary cities escape some Orange Man embarrassment. The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that asylum seekers may be sent back to where they came from until their individual hearings. Remains to be seen what the next more permanent solution may be.

Amazing, Trump threatens to send them to San Fran and the 9th circuit judge backs off the original injunction.

Perhaps this is the secret to combating the far left agenda, give them exactly what they ask for.
(04-14-2019, 10:34 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2019, 10:25 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like, at least for now, San Fran and other sanctuary cities escape some Orange Man embarrassment. The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that asylum seekers may be sent back to where they came from until their individual hearings. Remains to be seen what the next more permanent solution may be.

Amazing, Trump threatens to send them to San Fran and the 9th circuit judge backs off the original injunction.

Perhaps this is the secret to combating the far left agenda, give them exactly what they ask for.

Wow.

So the very second they sense that all the illegals will be sent to them they panic and say nah screw that send them back to their country. "I thought someone else would deal with those brown people. No thanks! I have enough lawn workers and fruit pickers... I like my neighborhood white, rich, affluent and hypocritical."

The left sees illegals as people that can do nothing else but manual labor. They are such elitist pieces of crap it's disgusting - yet, they have the American people believing they are the party of tolerance.

Anyone can do anything if they work hard. Period.
(04-14-2019, 10:34 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing, Trump threatens to send them to San Fran and the 9th circuit judge backs off the original injunction.

Excellent strategy.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump bought the houses next to Pelosi's and donated them to the city for use as refuge centers?
Pages: 1 2