Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign OL Bryce Harris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tweet from Jacksonville Jaguars (@Jaguars) - The #Jaguars have signed OT Bryce Harris to the 53-man active roster, after OL Luke Joeckel was placed on the reserve/injured list yesterday

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/783714472326201344
Super Bowl...

Who?

This guy is basically Tony Boselli 2.0.

Was anyone cut? I thought Colvin took the spot of Joke.
Fresno State baby!

Super Bowl Smile
[Image: lombardi-trophy.jpg]

Quote:This guy is basically Tony Boselli 2.0.

Was anyone cut? I thought Colvin took the spot of Joke.

We received like a week long exemption for Colvin. Until 4pm Monday I believe.
chhhhhaaaaammmmppppiioooonnnssshhiipppp
Quote:We received like a week long exemption for Colvin. Until 4pm Monday I believe.
oh yea since its a bye week, we get longer time cool
Quote:Was anyone cut? I thought Colvin took the spot of Joke.
Mesa thinkin bubblegum gratzy gotta go.

But could be Peyton Thompson depending on if Gussy poo still likes Gratzy
Quote:Mesa thinkin bubblegum gratzy gotta go.

But could be Peyton Thompson depending on if Gussy poo still likes Gratzy

I read that out loud in the style of Jar Jar Binks, I do not thank you for this.
Quote:I read that out loud in the style of Jar Jar Binks, I do not thank you for this.
Yeah, I started it out that way on purpose.... but I think I forgot I was doing Jar Jar on the 2nd line.

(I've never understood the hatred for that character... I thought he was a great distraction from the awful acting of Hayden Christiansen)
Super excited about this guy, I watched him in college.

Quote:We received like a week long exemption for Colvin. Until 4pm Monday I believe.

Is that the rule for all teams with suspended players or did we have to request it?
Quote:Is that the rule for all teams with suspended players or did we have to request it?

Not sure if it's a rule but teams are usually granted an exemption in the short-term when a player returns from suspension.  It's not uncommon.
Interesting (to me) that they signed a Free Agent and directly to the 53, rather than grabbing someone from a practice squad here or elsewhere.

Quote:Interesting (to me) that they signed a Free Agent and directly to the 53, rather than grabbing someone from a practice squad here or elsewhere.

Like who?
Quote:Interesting (to me) that they signed a Free Agent and directly to the 53, rather than grabbing someone from a practice squad here or elsewhere.

Gone for experience. Harris has played in 35 games, I imagine that's more than the practice squad all put together.
Quote:Gone for experience. Harris has played in 35 games, I imagine that's more than the practice squad all put together.

Did Bryce Harris start any of those 35 games?

Not arguing, just don't know anything about him.
Quote:Did Bryce Harris start any of those 35 games?

Not arguing, just don't know anything about him.
This should answer your question...
good one -- how?

Pages: 1 2