Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars app?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone use this? More specifically, my reason for posting this is with a certain error that's occurring by having it and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I'll open another app and then I get a message that refers to the Jaguars app and says "Jaguars has stopped" and will give me two buttons of either "Close app" or "Report Feedback". The problem is the message comes up when I'm in a completely different app, even when I haven't even opened the Jaguars app and it's closed.

Anyone else having this same issue? I don't know how to fix it...I've tried the report feedback button but that doesn't seem to help.
Happens to me on occasion. Usually when trying to access my tickets on game day! It worked okay for me last week when I was accessing my account.
(04-18-2019, 12:43 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Happens to me on occasion. Usually when trying to access my tickets on game day! It worked okay for me last week when I was accessing my account.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it happens to me when I'm in a completely different app and the Jaguars app has never even been opened.
Never had an issue with it.