Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Top 30 Prospect videos in Jax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year was the first year we didn't do them.  Remember the 30 or 45 sec video we use to get of most of the top 30 visits when they came to Jax?  I hope they bring that back
I have a feeling Coughlin doesn’t like that. The team has been trying to keep everything draft under wraps. There hasn’t been one official team announced visit since he’s taken over.
(04-18-2019, 05:49 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling Coughlin doesn’t like that. The team has been trying to keep everything draft under wraps. There hasn’t been one official team announced visit since he’s taken over.

True
Man I hope we get Hockenson but I feel like we'll Jag it up and draft some OT from Florida that will either get hurt or prove to be a turnstyle in the NFL.
(04-22-2019, 02:49 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I hope we get Hockenson but I feel like we'll Jag it up and draft some OT from Florida that will either get hurt or prove to be a turnstyle in the NFL.

The team will go w/the best value pick at that spot. Do they value the OL, TE or DL at that #7 pick. Remember that the TE position is deep enough that we could select two quality players during the draft. We could also select an quality RT in the second round even though we may already have the starter on the roster. I would NOT be upset if we went Edge Rusher to eventually replace Campbell in the near future.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...