Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars may use drones to hold shade over stands on sunny days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-19-2019, 06:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]This would be cool if it works

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...unny-days/
They would be better off installing wires from 1 side to the other above the stadium and put something down the sides of the stadium to keep it in place. Then just roll it out when needed.

With wind and control issues, you are asking for lawsuits and stopping a game when the tarp falls.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a disaster
We should use the device Mr burns made to blot out the sun
What happens if a drone engine fails?
The Romans figured out how to shade fans 2000 years ago. This isnt that hard. Drones seem a bit unnecessary.
Fake title
Fake news
(04-20-2019, 09:52 AM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]The Romans figured out how to shade fans 2000 years ago. This isnt that hard. Drones seem a bit unnecessary.

You have to remember though, human beings have only gotten dumber as time has went on.
At this rate why not just build a dome.
It would be easier to locate a blimp so it shades the East stands. Less dangerous too.
(04-20-2019, 04:03 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]It would be easier to locate a blimp so it shades the East stands. Less dangerous too.

[Image: 220px-BlackSunday1977.jpg]
That seems really unnecessary. What are you guys doing with the tarps these days?
(04-20-2019, 05:09 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: [ -> ]That seems really unnecessary. What are you guys doing with the tarps these days?

They're covering up your teeth you dope!
Just win bro

Fans won't care if it's 100 degrees in September if you're beating your opponents
(04-20-2019, 07:35 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2019, 05:09 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: [ -> ]That seems really unnecessary. What are you guys doing with the tarps these days?

They're covering up your teeth you dope!

His tooth, not teeth
I hope they do something, the older I get the less I can deal with that insufferable heat.
(04-19-2019, 06:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]This would be cool if it works

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...unny-days/

Agreed.
The first round of tarps did their job.
[Image: 2z5drz.jpg]
(04-20-2019, 09:52 AM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]The Romans figured out how to shade fans 2000 years ago. This isnt that hard. Drones seem a bit unnecessary.

The Roman empire collapsed, mebbe they should have focused on governance instead of keeping spectators out of the sun.
[Image: -999x-999.gif]
Pages: 1 2