Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jeffery Simmons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.
(04-25-2019, 10:28 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.

Like Mixon a year ago, I think it had to be addressed, but we don't need the video to summarize what happened. Mention that he had an incident, was punished, and include the statement he made in response.

I hope that the kid has much better decision making now, and that he learned from his mistake. May he never do well against the Jags, but otherwise, I wish no ill on the dude.
(04-25-2019, 10:28 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.

I'd wager you'd have different views if he did it to your daughter. It deserves criticism.  

That said they got a top 5 talent in the draft. Him, Casey and Landry are gonna be scary in 2020
(04-26-2019, 10:54 AM)TJackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd wager you'd have different views if he did it to your daughter. It deserves criticism.  

That said they got a top 5 talent in the draft. Him, Casey and Landry are gonna be scary in 2020

Sure, I have a daughter but hopefully she won’t be a fighter Smile