Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Day 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who do yall want that you think will be there when we pick?

Darwin Thompson and PJ Johnson are 2 guys I would love to get today
Justice Hill at RB and Harmon or Butler at WR.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There are still some TEs who could be interesting if we want to double dip. Foster Moreau is one of them but I doubt he's there in the 5th.
Chauncey Gardner the safey...would like him here but again i'm not sure why he's still on the board and I doubt he remains available much longer.
Some OL, maybe Dru Samia?
There are still quite a few WR who could be intriguing options, same as RB but I wouldn't touch RB until the 6th unless it's Darwin Thompson.

There's still good talent around, I wonder if they trade back into the 4th if they have a guy they really like.
(04-27-2019, 09:03 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Justice Hill at RB and Harmon or Butler at WR.

I don't see Butler being there in the 5th or I would of listed him
Christian Miller. Alabama pedigree. Second highest pressure rate in the SEC after Allen (on very limited snaps obv). Insane length and insane jumps, didn't do a 3 cone but probably would be good there with what the rest of the profile looks like.

I know we don't need a pass rusher, but he looks like a fantastic ball of clay to mold to me.
After looking at who is left, I'd be targeting these players.
OG Nick Allegretti
OG Beau Benschawel
OG B.J. Autry
WR Keelan Doss
OG Dru Samia
S Amani Hooker
S Khari Willis
S Marvell Tell
OG Alex Bars
OG Trevon Tate
S Lukas Denis
OG Ben Powers
S Sheldrick Redwine
S Tyree Kinnel
S Darius West
RB Wes Hills
RB Devine Ozigbo
RB/WR Tony Pollard
OG/C Bunchy Stallings
WR Jazz Ferguson
OG/OT O'Shea Dugas
OG/OT Ryan Bates
WR Gary Jennings
RB Darrin Hall
RB Ryquell Armstead
WR Lil' Jordan Humphey
WR Dillon Mitchell
WR Preston Williams
I guess that some guys will not be there in the 5th like

S Gardner-Johnson
WR Ridley
WR Butler
G Jordan
S Hooker
S Thompson

Guys I like :

WR Harmon
WR Hall

G Nate Herbig

RB Justice Hill

S Mike Bell

TE Alize Mack
Justice Hill, Preston Williams, Keesean Johnson, Tyree Jackson, Ryan Finley, Deionte Thompson, Chauncey Gardner, Myles Gaskin, Amani Hooker, Hakeem Butler, Kelvin HArmon, Bryce Love, there are really a ton of exciting guys left
4 pick if no trades, David sills, bryce love, tyree Jackson, and some no name player.
Trayveon William's is the BAP RB
Chauncy Gardner-Johnson

Deionte Thompson
Arizona snatched Murray, Isabella and Butler in this draft.

That's sickening.

(04-27-2019, 12:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Arizona snatched Murray, Isabella and Butler in this draft.

That's sickening.

Yeah, they are among the draft winners.  They drafted Kirk last year also, I'm gonna say they have a top 5 WR corps in a year or 2

We went BAP in rounds 1 and 2, went need in round 3. Huge mistake imo for our overall draft. Should go BAP 80% of the time
(04-27-2019, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2019, 12:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Arizona snatched Murray, Isabella and Butler in this draft.

That's sickening.

Yeah, they are among the draft winners.  They drafted Kirk last year also, I'm gonna say they have a top 5 WR corps in a year or 2
With Kingsbury and Murray on the same page? Absolutely. Watch out for David Johnson too. Forget he's out there because of the injuries but when he's healthy he's just as much as good as LeVeon Bell and Zeke.

(04-27-2019, 12:19 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2019, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they are among the draft winners.  They drafted Kirk last year also, I'm gonna say they have a top 5 WR corps in a year or 2
With Kingsbury and Murray on the same page? Absolutely. Watch out for David Johnson too. Forget he's out there because of the injuries but when he's healthy he's just as much as good as LeVeon Bell and Zeke.

They had the worst oline in the league last year though, that's the 1 thing that could possibly be a downfall imo with Murrays size.  Don't seem like they are to concerned
FS Deointe Thompson
WR Kelvin Harmon
WR Riley Ridley
RB Robby Anderson
RB Alex Barnes

We could also use a 3-tech DT to rotate with Tavon
Day three are going to be bubble guys, so expect Coughlin to go after possible ST contributors.
We gotta trade into the 4th and draft Albert Huggins, he looked all lonely and sad sitting on the couch by himself.
i guess everyone is sleeping? not too much action on the boards - perhaps, noone is interested in rounds 4-7?
(04-27-2019, 12:55 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: [ -> ]i guess everyone is sleeping? not too much action on the boards - perhaps, noone is interested in rounds 4-7?
I am. Just waiting to see what happens. Love and Hill off the board at RB. Bummer. Hope Snell makes it to RD5.

Pages: 1 2 3