Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The time to start winning is now..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 4 weeks of burning torcher and (1-3).. I think this team turns it around and starts winning.. Especially with Colvin returning helps even more.. None of the QB are like Rodgers, Rivers, Flacco and Luck maybe Brees that's about it.. I still believe 9-7 or 10-6 is still possible.. It's also possible we go 10-6 not make playoffs.. But overall even after 1 game i can feel this teams passion.. That passion is turning the corner into a bunch of wins.. With Watt out Luck playing terrible.. I believe WE OWN THIS DIVISION.. Mark my words Jags are better than there record look at the 1st game for instance.. With ivory and Colvin out we still almost beat GB..We need to do this for Gus the fans the team and all of Jag nation..

READY OR NOT HERE WE COME..

Do we have to do it for Gus? Can't we just do it for the fans, team, and Jag Nation?
The OP obviously has not watched us play this season. We almost beat Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco (and should have). We were only torched at one of our four games.

It was time 10 years ago.

Burning torcher. Classic.

Quote:The OP obviously has not watched us play this season. We almost beat Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco (and should have). We were only torched at one of our four games.
I did see all games especially packers and Ravens.. Watched it on oleoletv.xyz that site i can stream it to my phone and use chrome cast to tv.. Fairly simple really its called cheating the system lol.. i'm computer smart i know alot about live streaming and watch for free NHL NFL NBA NCAA anything WWE pay per views TV anything.. LOL this site called kiss cartoon.com has every cartoon known to man.. My nieces and nephews watch it all the time.. VIOOZ.AC is a movie site has the movie the very day it comes out..

Quote:I did see all games especially Packers and Ravens.. Watched it on ololetv.xyz

So why did you say we were torched all four weeks?
Words marked - burning torcher baby! The time is now!
we don't play againest the Saints this year. we play nfc central. 

Quote:We don't play against the Saints this year. we play NFC Central. 

There is no division called the NFC Central. We play against the NFC North.

This is not 2001.
Quote:we don't play againest the Saints this year. we play nfc central.

Pppfffftttt. Lol
Hero how many days of the week are you inebriated? I'm going 6/7. 

Quote:Hero how many days of the week are you inebriated? I'm going 6/7. 

I am guessing he is most inebriated on Sundays.
The time to start winning was a long time ago.

what about inbreded?

Only 6? Slacker!

We demand FULL CONSISTENCY!
Colvin might be coming back but we also just lose Jokecel. Our OL is bad as it is and I hope you are right about winning the division. 

Quote:Colvin might be coming back but we also just lose Jokecel. Our OL is bad as it is and I hope you are right about winning the division. 

This brings up an idea nobody expected: Making room for Aaron Colvin by moving Luke Joeckel to injured reserve. So far nobody is officially reporting who will be cut to make room for Collin, who was reinstated on Monday.