Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags claim LB James Onwualu from SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like another special teams guy, which has been an emphasis this offseason.
Packin' them in for the offseason! Better come to work for that roster spot. Right Telvin...Telvin? Where you at Telvin...hello?
Chaaaammmpppiiiooonnnship
(04-30-2019, 06:25 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like another special teams guy, which has been an emphasis this offseason.
Just when the Jaga finally start focusing on special teams, the NFL is about ready to get rid of them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Everytime I see that avatar it cracks me up......kudos for sticking to your wager.
(05-01-2019, 04:18 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime I see that avatar it cracks me up......kudos for sticking to your wager.

Not sure why but it’s an easier pill to swallow when it’s upside down! Still sucks though.
(04-30-2019, 06:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Packin' them in for the offseason! Better come to work for that roster spot. Right Telvin...Telvin? Where you at Telvin...hello?

Why are we calling out an player during "Voluntary Practice"?

NH3...
(05-01-2019, 11:36 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2019, 06:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Packin' them in for the offseason! Better come to work for that roster spot. Right Telvin...Telvin? Where you at Telvin...hello?

NH3...

According to the NFLPA and Ramsey's agent, he must not understand the meaning of the word "voluntary."
(05-01-2019, 11:36 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]

NH3...

Why not? Has he made contact with the team? Don't assume my comment is only speaking about voluntary workouts. He should come ready to put in the work during camp also.
(05-02-2019, 01:32 AM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2019, 11:36 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we calling out an player during "Voluntary Practice"?

NH3...

According to the NFLPA and Ramsey's agent, he must not understand the meaning of the word "voluntary."

See my response to NH3. Come to work and compete whether voluntary or mandatory camp. Compete for lunch, compete for the cold tub, compete to know the scheme inside and out, compete to eliminate stupid coverage mistakes, compete to get stronger, compete to get faster, and ultimately compete to keep your starting roster position. Earn that "C" through action not pounding your chest everytime you get run over and "make a tackle" 10 yards down the field.