Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Crying Andrew Luck GIF's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Did anybody else see that shot of him on the sideline looking so devastated after the loss? lol. He sounded angry in the press conference too.

Good, hope he cries when we beat them again. Trash can bearded [BLEEP].
[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote:Did anybody else see that shot of him on the sideline looking so devastated after the loss? lol. He sounded angry in the press conference too.

Can you blame him?  He's probably the best player on that team.
Espn has been blasting the owners/front office for not surrounding him with better talent since they lost to the Jags haha.
Luck was spotted in the cold tub after the beating he took from the Jags D.

[Image: 0b5b22f76579ab8795a81b11d2313a91.jpg]

Let's make note that this thread could also be substituted with Odell Beckham's name in replacement for Andrew Luck.

Quote:Espn has been blasting the owners/front office for not surrounding him with better talent since they lost to the Jags haha.

People started saying that long before we beat them.
Quote:[Image: 200.gif]

Adam Morrison was the biggest bust ever.
I still got money on Greg Oden being bigger.  I mean Kevin Durant was sitting RIGHT THERE.

Quote:Adam Morrison was the biggest bust ever.

I still have no idea why his coach would let him do that. I mean, lay on the floor and cry?! Are you kidding me?!
Quote:I still have no idea why his coach would let him do that. I mean, lay on the floor and cry?! Are you kidding me?!

I would have been like "welp, off to the NBA....money time"

HA !!  pretty much !!
Quote:I still got money on Greg Oden being bigger.  I mean Kevin Durant was sitting RIGHT THERE.

Yes, but the 40-year old Oden had maturity over the 19-year old Durant when they came out of college !!  
Quote:Espn has been blasting the owners/front office for not surrounding him with better talent since they lost to the Jags haha.

One day, hopefully a long, long time from now...

...they will realize he's part of the problem.