Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Draft Review - Brett Kollmann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brett who? Well, this guy is a very good YouTuber who does very in depth film study/reviews and gives excellent predictions on who will bust and who will boom. He has 175K subscribers for a reason.

Anyways, enough about that guy the real reason for this post is he did his draft analysis of AFC South and here's the link. He's a Texans fan and said our draft pisses him off lol. 

Jags start at 22:17, definitely worth a watch IMO https://youtu.be/8v3jh4c0oVE
This guy does good work, another good one is strong opinion sports.
(05-06-2019, 08:27 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]This guy does good work, another good one is strong opinion sports.

Can we be of you guys please summarize for those of us who can’t watch YouTube at present?
(05-06-2019, 08:14 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Brett who? Well, this guy is a very good YouTuber who does very in depth film study/reviews and gives excellent predictions on who will bust and who will boom. He has 175K subscribers for a reason.

Anyways, enough about that guy the real reason for this post is he did his draft analysis of AFC South and here's the link. He's a Texans fan and said our draft pisses him off lol. 

Jags start at 22:17, definitely worth a watch IMO https://youtu.be/8v3jh4c0oVE
Yeah, he is seriously ticked off due to our 2018/2019 drafting.

Poor Fella.

NH3...
He REALLY loves the Taylor pick
I loved when he said, "<bleep>ing Jaguars, man"
(05-07-2019, 06:34 AM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]He REALLY loves the Taylor pick

Steal of the draft along Metcalf, Butler, and Gardner
"more beef"

Interesting when he got to the Minshew pick he makes some dubious assumptions about what the Jags offense will be running under DeFilippo. I think he'll be surprised to see how different the new Jags offense will look compared to his assumption.
(05-07-2019, 10:43 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]"more beef"

Interesting when he got to the Minshew pick he makes some dubious assumptions about what the Jags offense will be running under DeFilippo. I think he'll be surprised to see how different the new Jags offense will look compared to his assumption.

Seems like a lot of NFL folk haven't been paying attention to the offseason (not a shock i guess). Hopefully some of our opponents will be caught unawares too
(05-07-2019, 06:58 AM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]I loved when he said, "<bleep>ing Jaguars, man"

Haha, yeah that was my favorite part. You could tell it was just totally off script and him thinking out loud as he looked at our picks. Classic stuff. 

This guy genuinely knows football and I'm actually suprised he doesn't work for an NFL team yet at least at an entry level spot but he's probably making more money with YouTube anyways.

Very good to hear how much he liked our draft.
(05-06-2019, 08:36 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2019, 08:27 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]This guy does good work, another good one is strong opinion sports.

Can we be of you guys please summarize for those of us who can’t watch YouTube at present?

Hard to summarize it all here, but he basically says we absolutely killed it, he rants about how he's pissed about it as a Texans fan, he says "how do the Jaguars pull this off every year" (meaning getting huge steals and incredible value picks), "BLEEP the Jagaurs man" and thinks Taylor is most likely THE BEST pick of the entire draft seeing as we got him in the second. Pre-draft, he had Taylor going 5th overall to Tampa and says Allen is a top 5 talent as well. 

Caldwell for POTUS!
Jags BAKE. Rest of NFL is DONE