Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Grumpy Cat dead at 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Internet sensation Grumpy Cat, 7, dead after 'complications' from infection

Grumpy Cat, the feline whose permanent scowl turned her into an overnight Internet sensation, has died. She was 7.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/internet-sens...-infection
/presses F to pay respects
I had a cat who died from similar complications. Sad news.
(05-18-2019, 02:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a cat who died from similar complications. Sad news.

Us too not that long ago. Some kind of genetic susceptibility made her get them and it just got too bad for the meds to stop it.
(05-18-2019, 03:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 02:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a cat who died from similar complications. Sad news.

Us too not that long ago. Some kind of genetic susceptibility made her get them and it just got too bad for the meds to stop it.

We put ours down before it got horribly painful for kitty. I mean, why make them suffer when you know there will be no relief coming?
(05-19-2019, 11:39 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2019, 03:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Us too not that long ago. Some kind of genetic susceptibility made her get them and it just got too bad for the meds to stop it.

We put ours down before it got horribly painful for kitty. I mean, why make them suffer when you know there will be no relief coming?

I'm sorry, that sucks. Ours was doing ok then suddenly had a seizure; we got her to the doc but it was too late and she passed. Something about the bacteria got to the kidneys and then the brain. Insult to injury, I paid almost $900 bucks for the service and all I got was a bag of her ashes. Still miss the fat, ol' thing too.  Sad
(05-19-2019, 11:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2019, 11:39 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]We put ours down before it got horribly painful for kitty. I mean, why make them suffer when you know there will be no relief coming?

I'm sorry, that sucks. Ours was doing ok then suddenly had a seizure; we got her to the doc but it was too late and she passed. Something about the bacteria got to the kidneys and then the brain. Insult to injury, I paid almost $900 bucks for the service and all I got was a bag of her ashes. Still miss the fat, ol' thing too.  Sad

I feel ya. It sucks.