Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars 5K in June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone running in this? The $55 price tag seems a bit hit though if you're not a season ticket holder. https://1stplacesports.com/races/stachedash/ Looks like a cool race finishing on the field.

Quote:Is anyone running in this? The $55 price tag seems a bit hit though if you're not a season ticket holder. https://1stplacesports.com/races/stachedash/ Looks like a cool race finishing on the field.
Seems you also get a ticket to a game.

Registration for the Race Includes the Following:

• Participation in the 5k($55) or 1 Mile Fun Run($40)
  • For non-season ticket holders, a ticket to a Jaguars home game of your choice (AFC South opponents only) in sections 405-414
  • An official race shirt, race bib, mustache, and finisher medal
  • 2 complimentary drinks (a range of beer, soda and water will be available)
My wife and I did a 5k at the stadium last year.  It was fun finally entering the stadium and finishing on the field after having to run those ramps.

Quote:My wife and I did a 5k at the stadium last year.  It was fun finally entering the stadium and finishing on the field after having to run those ramps.
We walked the one mile while swilling Crown and Coke. Is that bad?
5K in June in Florida??? Hats off to anyone that can handle that.

Quote:We walked the one mile while swilling Crown and Coke. Is that bad?

Sounds like a success to me!

p.s. - I may have embellished on the "run" part myself...

Shows how little exercise I do.. I actually thought 5k was referring to a new TV.

More power to you guys who run like that.. Something I wouldn't do..

P.S..

For those of you who practice for the run by getting up at 4am to run, please keep it to the side of the road and not the middle of the damn road.. I hate those people.. Makes me wanna play mailbox baseball with their heads..