Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Quincy Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last I heard he was carted off the field but I have yet to see or hear anything else in regards to this?  Is there any update?
(06-04-2019, 11:43 AM)KingJones Wrote: [ -> ]Last I heard he was carted off the field but I have yet to see or hear anything else in regards to this?  Is there any update?

It was reported he had his foot stepped on and that he rode away sitting in the passenger seat of a cart.

Marrone later called it "not serious." 

Practice is ongoing as I type. Likely Marrone will be asked after practice, stay tuned...
(06-04-2019, 11:51 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2019, 11:43 AM)KingJones Wrote: [ -> ]Last I heard he was carted off the field but I have yet to see or hear anything else in regards to this?  Is there any update?

It was reported he had his foot stepped on and that he rode away sitting in the passenger seat of a cart.

Marrone later called it "not serious." 

Practice is ongoing as I type. Likely Marrone will be asked after practice, stay tuned...

Thanks for update
carted off again?
(06-04-2019, 12:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]carted off again?

no

The thread is requesting an update from the first and only incident/injury.
Thanks, MP54 ^

I missed that.
(06-04-2019, 12:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2019, 12:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]carted off again?

no

The thread is requesting an update from the first and only incident/injury.

Thanks for the clarification.  I was having flashbacks to the days of Michael Sims-Walker, who got tremendous use out of the cart and sideline bicycle.
Quincy Williams,

Signed.

NH3...
Every time this thread pops back up to the top, I think he got hurt again.
He reminds me of Karl Joseph from his highlights
Is there any beat writer that actually covers in detail what's going on during the mini-camp? I want to know if Foles is still throwing accurate passes, who's catching them. I want to know about Minshew. I want to know about the safeties, how they're playing.

The few beat reporters I read might report one or two juicy snippets a day.
(06-12-2019, 04:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]He reminds me of Karl Joseph from his highlights

Man i wanted Karl so baddd that year.  I had his hit reel on repeat...
(06-12-2019, 05:08 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2019, 04:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]He reminds me of Karl Joseph from his highlights

Man i wanted Karl so baddd that year.  I had his hit reel on repeat...

Me too, he's another guy where injuries has kinda hurt his career so far.  He looked good last year when healthy.  It's why I don't understand why Mayock took Abram when there were some great players available.  He must be in love with Abram
(06-12-2019, 04:58 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any beat writer that actually covers in detail what's going on during the mini-camp? I want to know if Foles is still throwing accurate passes, who's catching them. I want to know about Minshew.  I want to know about the safeties, how they're playing.  

You'll get more of that stuff during training camp. 
If you use Twitter, then follow Philip Heilman (times union writer) and Daniel Popper (the athletic) - they update during practice sessions open to media. 

If you want a quick fix today on Minshew and several others, this recent DeFilippo media availability video is a good one. 

https://www.jaguars.com/video/defilippo-...right-spot
(06-12-2019, 05:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2019, 04:58 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any beat writer that actually covers in detail what's going on during the mini-camp? I want to know if Foles is still throwing accurate passes, who's catching them. I want to know about Minshew.  I want to know about the safeties, how they're playing.  

You'll get more of that stuff during training camp. 
If you use Twitter, then follow Philip Heilman (times union writer) and Daniel Popper (the athletic) - they update during practice sessions open to media. 

If you want a quick fix today on Minshew and several others, this recent DeFilippo media availability video is a good one. 

https://www.jaguars.com/video/defilippo-...right-spot
Thanks.
He’s fine/Not Serious/Being Cautious = Torn Achilles,
or Torn ACL
(06-12-2019, 05:52 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]He’s fine/Not Serious/Being Cautious = Torn Achilles,
or Torn ACL

"Technically he could go if we were playing today."

Sounds serious. Ruptured spleen?

Respectfully, you want to know Tooooooo Much.

:-)

NH3...
Pages: 1 2