Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Best Hillary Clinton Interview 5 Mins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zach Galifianakis interviews future Prez Hillary Clinton for his "Between Two Ferns" Funny or Die show. Whatever side you're on - this will be funny.

https://youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q

Side bar: Noted "genius" Alex Jones commented that these were softball questions {completely not realizing it's all for comedy}

... And now a word from our sponsors ...

... We know how you are with email ...

Hope you enjoy.
Wow - would have thought you guys could use a humor break. Nothing political in the interview - just political humor I promise. Click the link
this came out like two weeks ago bruh

and no. Alex Jones did do a segment on the whole thing, but him "not knowing it was comedy" is about the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. what a total lie.  there are a number of people with no lives constantly making false claims about Jones. He knew it was a joke. it was done for Obama, he just thought it totally flopped.

it's not an interview. it's a scripted puff piece.  kinda like somebody appearing on SNL. they make fun of you and all that but ultimately its designed to make people like you.  that's what this is and people like Alex Jones see right through it.

Quote:this came out like two weeks ago bruh

and no. Alex Jones did do a segment on the whole thing, but him "not knowing it was comedy" is about the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. what a total lie. there are a number of people with no lives constantly making false claims about Jones. He knew it was a joke. it was done for Obama, he just thought it totally flopped.

it's not an interview. it's a scripted puff piece. kinda like somebody appearing on SNL. they make fun of you and all that but ultimately its designed to make people like you. that's what this is and people like Alex Jones see right through it.

Yes, I know it's comedy dingus. But Alex Jones did not.
Quote:this came out like two weeks ago bruh

and no. Alex Jones did do a segment on the whole thing, but him "not knowing it was comedy" is about the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. what a total lie.  there are a number of people with no lives constantly making false claims about Jones. He knew it was a joke. it was done for Obama, he just thought it totally flopped.

it's not an interview. it's a scripted puff piece.  kinda like somebody appearing on SNL. they make fun of you and all that but ultimately its designed to make people like you.  that's what this is and people like Alex Jones see right through it.

Isn't comedy supposed to be at least slightly funny?
that was pretty good ......actually looking forward to watching the other ones when I have more time (and a few drinks in hand).

i'm a bit surprised she had time to do that interview in between her press conferences and preparing for the debates.    :mellow:

The issue is the minions being targeted by the left have no ability to discern comedy from reality, like a classic Jdub thread.  The minions quoted Tina Fey for things Palin never said, yet attributed them to her because of the "comic" skits.

Underneath, the creators (who back left wing policies and politicians) know it has a subliminal effect on the easily swayed - which is why they slant things regardless of whether it's real or fake "news."

But back to the program... is he a died?  Because outside of the first Hangover, Zach is just not that funny.  (since it's funny or die)

I don't watch anything with Alex Jones in it. I loathe that guy. 

he's not in this

Quote:I don't watch anything with Alex Jones in it. I loathe that guy. 

Quote:he's not in this

Random thoughts by americus

Quote:he's not in this
Gotcha. I thought he was by what others were saying about it and him. 

Quote:Random thoughts by americus
See above. 
Beer.

This instance it's just comedy with Zach. Can't things sometimes be simple?