Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'I matched with my wife on Tinder'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'I matched with my wife on Tinder': Husband horrified after coming across his wife on the dating app on a 'lonely night' while she was on a 'business trip'
  • They do not have an open relationship and have been married for 14 months
  • He said he only ever downloaded Tinder when his wife was away for business  
  • The man was upset his wife was on the app and wants to confront her soon
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...sKzIFwf0ds
Evidently he's not any better than she is.
It’s the 2019 version of Escape: the pina colada song!
Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
So... did they hook up?
I mean, at least she swiped right on him!

Oof that sucks, but at the same time, he's not any better for being on there himself
(08-05-2019, 02:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, at least she swiped right on him!

Oof that sucks, but at the same time, he's not any better for being on there himself

Who knows, in today’s world, they could have an open relationship.  If not, just divorce each other.
(08-05-2019, 06:20 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2019, 02:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, at least she swiped right on him!

Who knows, in today’s world, they could have an open relationship.  If not, just divorce each other.

Well in the article it said they don't have an open relationship, but who really knows.

I guess it depends..

I've downloaded it to just laugh at the pathetic women who use it as a platform for prostitution...

It's really a crappy app.

Now Badoo you can get laid all day