Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This was bound to happen sooner or later
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armed 'anarchist and anti-fascist' attempted to firebomb ICE facility in Tacoma, killed in confrontation with police

On Saturday, a man armed with a rifle and Molotov cocktails or flares, according to reports, and angered by "factually inaccurate portrayal" of the facility, according to the company operating the facility, attempted to set fire to an ICE detention center in Tacoma, Washington. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/terror-arm...LFGDWUU-Gc
Live by the sword. Die by the sword.
I'm salivating at the chance to have the civil war they so desperately want.

Seriously.. the left would be destroyed within a week.
A brave Martyr to the cause of...well, something.
Just gives support to officially designate the fascist ANTIFA (oh the irony)as a terrorist organization.
He didn't chant anything, so what's the big deal?
(07-24-2019, 11:17 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm salivating at the chance to have the civil war they so desperately want.

This line of thinking has always bothered me. There is virtually no way to have a civil war that would result in anything other than a different nation/nations.
(07-26-2019, 01:43 PM)Last42min Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2019, 11:17 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm salivating at the chance to have the civil war they so desperately want.

This line of thinking has always bothered me. There is virtually no way to have a civil war that would result in anything other than a different nation/nations.

The 'territory' of California, sure does have a nice ring to it tho. We could add Washington, Oregon, Hawaii as territories as well. They could still have no guns, and high taxes as reprimands, just no more lunatic representatives or votes. Seems appropriate.
(07-24-2019, 11:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]A brave Martyr to the cause of...well, something.

Regardless of his cause, he and his fellow martyr's share a highly desirable distinction, they're all dead.