Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton, "Can't we just drone [Assange]?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's nice. Let's drone central London and murder someone because he is exposing the truth. Forget that whole justice thing.

Her threat appears to have worked though, as Assange is now delaying his October release.

Will WikiLeaks' Assange delay 'October surprise' announcement?

Quote:That's nice. Let's drone central London and murder someone because he is exposing the truth. Forget that whole justice thing.

Her threat appears to have worked though, as Assange is now delaying his October release.

Will WikiLeaks' Assange delay 'October surprise' announcement?
You can take it to the bank that that witch meant it as well. Who would be the least bit surprised if this guy ends up dead via " a tragic accident"?
Quote:You can take it to the bank that that witch meant it as well. Who would be the least bit surprised if this guy ends up dead via " a tragic accident"?

Naw...his guilt will lead him to commit "suicide".
Quote:Naw...his guilt will lead him to commit "suicide".
Oh, the old bullet in the back of the head type I would assume?
Quote:You can take it to the bank that that witch meant it as well. Who would be the least bit surprised if this guy ends up dead via " a tragic accident"?

Quote:Naw...his guilt will lead him to commit "suicide".

There are a lot of bodies in the Clinton's Closet......
Looks like he is still doing it Tuesday, just not from his balcony for security concerns. Doesn't want to get sniped, apparently.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkouk...t-n2226983

Honestly, I can't imagine whatever it is will have much an impact (unless it is a video tape of her murdering someone). 

Quote:Looks like he is still doing it Tuesday, just not from his balcony for security concerns. Doesn't want to get sniped, apparently.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/03/wikileaks-still-planning-much-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-n2226983'>http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/03/wikileaks-still-planning-much-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-n2226983</a>

Honestly, I can't imagine whatever it is will have much an impact (unless it is a video tape of her murdering someone).

And even then it will probably be Trumps fault too.
accouncement today at 10 am

i dont think its the document release, but its about wikileaks future

Quote:And even then it will probably be Trumps fault too.

Oh brother. Coming from the support of the blame King.
Sorry, i misread the tweet. the announcement is happening tomorrow at 10 am Berlin time.
Imagine of trump suggested this
this wikileaks announcement will be tonight at 2 am.

Quote:this wikileaks announcement will be tonight at 2 am.

That's right about the time trump goes unhinged and makes his most insane tweets...

Coincedence?
Quote:That's right about the time trump goes unhinged and makes his most insane tweets...

Coincedence?
We as the public get to look at Hillary's dirty dealings before anyone has the chance to vote her as president and you want to blame Trump. I don't get. If she's crooked which she is then I need to know before selecting that person.
Quote:We as the public get to look at Hillary's dirty dealings before anyone has the chance to vote her as president and you want to blame Trump. I don't get. If she's crooked which she is then I need to know before selecting that person.

Ever wonder why we get to see Hillary's stuff, but not trump's?

The guy won't even release his taxes. But whatever, I'm not holding my breathe on this wiki whatever.
Question is does he have to? He's a billionaire who will look for loopholes to not have to pay taxes. Welcome to the real world. If you think Hillary hasn't used this tactic or her so-so foundation to write off taxes then I don't know what to tell you. Trust me man or woman behind most everything they do there is a SELFISH reason for it. We are past the point of presidents actually caring for the public over the agendas.
Quote:Ever wonder why we get to see Hillary's stuff, but not trump's?

The guy won't even release his taxes. But whatever, I'm not holding my breathe on this wiki whatever.

It's funny that you're way more interested in Trumps taxes than you are any dirty dealings that she did when in political office, you know, since she's running for a political office and all.
She's killing us all with her incessant droning.

Quote:Question is does he have to? He's a billionaire who will look for loopholes to not have to pay taxes. Welcome to the real world. If you think Hillary hasn't used this tactic or her so-so foundation to write off taxes then I don't know what to tell you. Trust me man or woman behind most everything they do there is a SELFISH reason for it. We are past the point of presidents actually caring for the public over the agendas.

Does he have to?  Yes.

It's part of the process to provide transparency.  Hillary Clinton gave up her taxes as has every candidate.  We all know that rationality drives most people to act in thier own self interest.

The point is, if you're gonna run for president of the USA you are representing the people of the USA.  And disclosing your financial statements verifies that you are who you say you are.  Trump say's he's a successfull business man, a man of the people that cares about Americans.  His 1040 can validate some of that.

Additionally, it can shed light on potential conflicts of interest.

As for Hillary, her finances, including her charity's finances have been combed over.  So I'm not sure what you're pointing out...  His ability to take NOL losses for 20 years is not the major problem.  The problem is that he's clearly hiding something.  And if he's already hiding things from the people of the USA, that's a bad sign as to his level of trust-worthiness.  

The dude was calling out Romney for the exact same thing.  And now he's pulling this garbage?  

You want to welcome me the real world...  In what world do you live in where you can defend the hypocrisy in what trump did to Romney and is now expecting us to let slide?  What world is that, exactly?
Quote:It's funny that you're way more interested in Trumps taxes than you are any dirty dealings that she did when in political office, you know, since she's running for a political office and all.

Notice how I try to provide examples and take the time to explain my positions?  You should try it some time...  :thanks:

Pages: 1 2 3