Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Jaguars' Leonard Fournette receiving rave reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars' Leonard Fournette receiving rave reviews

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...ve-reviews

Leonard Fournette appears to have gotten the message that this is a make-or-break season for him. After a disappointing 2018, the Jaguars running back said, "I had to change my mindset."
They can't be right because I have it on good authority that he's another Trent Richardson.
(08-07-2019, 08:29 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]They can't be right because I have it on good authority that he's another Trent Richardson.

If the OL can stay healthy, I can't see why Fournette can't be productive given good health.
He looked really good last preseason too. I truly hope the light has gone on for him, but I think I have to see it in real games to believe it.
(08-07-2019, 11:35 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]He looked really good last preseason too.  I truly hope the light has gone on for him, but I think I have to see it in real games to believe it.

An understandable take.
Using him in the passing game should help. It gets him in the open field and in 1 on 1 or in space in a zone. He is good in space, he isn't good when he has to find the hole behind an OL.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I think everyone agrees that with a really good offensive line he will be good, but what RBs wouldn’t be? Good Oline=good running game. The criticism comes from the fact he was drafted #4 overall and cannot create for himself. He needs some sort of move, only move we have seen is a spin move then his ankle seems to give and we don’t see it anymore.

Just hope for the best I guess.
(08-07-2019, 03:00 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone agrees that with a really good offensive line he will be good, but what RBs wouldn’t be? Good Oline=good running game. The criticism comes from the fact he was drafted #4 overall and cannot create for himself. He needs some sort of move, only move we have seen is a spin move then his ankle seems to give and we don’t see it anymore.

Just hope for the best I guess.

Spot on...

Still going to pick him up fairly early in a fantasy draft and hope.
I hope he tears the league up this year.
He was mic’d up at practice yesterday:

https://www.jaguars.com/video/mic-d-up-l...-fournette
With Fournette more involved in the passing game, his touches (if he stays healthy) will approach 350 this season. That’s a lot of wear and tear.