Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kellerman on Foles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2019, 12:05 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoPY49x8...YV5ltRSxtQ

Part of me wants to watch that, the other part is saying “Kellerman on football?”
Paul Kellerman from Prison Break? The best series in the history of tv??
(08-08-2019, 12:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 12:05 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoPY49x8...YV5ltRSxtQ

Part of me wants to watch that, the other part is saying “Kellerman on football?”

Watch it.
I can't watch these buffoons. Why is all of the screaming necessary? I got halfway through.
(08-08-2019, 07:23 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I can't watch these buffoons.  Why is all of the screaming necessary?  I got halfway through.

Huh? There was no screaming. Maybe you confuse emphasis with screaming.
(08-08-2019, 07:23 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I can't watch these buffoons.  Why is all of the screaming necessary?  I got halfway through.

You made it further than me. The “emphasis” is unnecessary and annoying.
I've noticed that most of the people who predict Nick Foles will be at best an average performer are basing it on what he did in STL but rarely comment on how he looked last year or how he's looked so far in camp. It bears repeating the old adage that most QB's don't fully realize their potential until they've started 50 games, some players just take longer to get there then others. Foles has 44 starts, I'm thinking the best is yet to come. Smile
Kellerman has the most punchable face on ESPN.

But this was actually pretty good, and I think he's right.
(08-08-2019, 08:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]

Huh? There was no screaming. Maybe you confuse emphasis with screaming.

'Emphasis'...what a joke.  He's a buffoon.  If he's incapable of making a point without the so-called emphasis he sucks.  It's like he's trying to sell something on an infomercial.  Good grief.
(08-08-2019, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 08:07 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? There was no screaming. Maybe you confuse emphasis with screaming.

'Emphasis'...what a joke.  He's a buffoon.  If he's incapable of making a point without the so-called emphasis he sucks.  It's like he's trying to sell something on an infomercial.  Good grief.

Emphasis? lol
Is that what its called when Skip, Max, Stephen A, and so many other talking heads lose their collective [BLEEP] arguing over who knows less about the topic they are bias about.

I never hear as much "emphasis" on shows like ATH or PTI

Can't stand guys like that (Max). Won't watch em, can't watch em.
I'm good on listening to Kellermans opinion on anything
(08-08-2019, 08:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Kellerman has the most punchable face on ESPN.

But this was actually pretty good, and I think he's right.

I haven't watched in years, but glad to hear that they finally moved on from Woody Paige, then. Big Grin
This was not Steven A or Skip. There was no yelling. Max does get loud at times but this was not one of those times. Max is best when he is talking about boxing, but he knows his other sports as well.
Streven A and Skip bayless are morons. I stopped watching espn years ago. That being said, there were fair arguments on both points. We are going to find out soon.
(08-08-2019, 12:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

"Foles has a great overhand right, but his footwork leaves something to be desired"
(08-08-2019, 08:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Kellerman has the most punchable face on ESPN.

I'm afraid that title belongs to Will Cain.

LeBatard said he looks like the guy pulled over on the side of the road in his Audi telling the cop, "you know, I pay your salary."
(08-08-2019, 07:04 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm afraid that title belongs to Will Cain.

LeBatard said he looks like the guy pulled over on the side of the road in his Audi telling the cop, "you know, I pay your salary."

I truly despise LeBatard and Stugotz, especially LeBetard.  I listen to Fox over ESPN the vast majority of the time.  Just wish FS1 had a highlights show like Sportcenter.
Didn't listen, but does foles does he roll out well at all? If this oline doesn't come together he better learn to.