Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Jalen Ramsey has interest in Raiders, Titans if FA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jalen Ramsey has interest in Raiders, Titans if FA

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...tans-if-fa

Jalen Ramsey has made it clear he'd like to remain with the Jaguars -- at a high cost. If the two sides don't eventually agree to a long-term deal, Ramsey says he'd like to play for either the Titans or R
He’s going to be a titan just watch
(08-08-2019, 10:12 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]He’s going to be a titan just watch

Maybe in 2022...

by then... we'll have used him up for the majority of his prime. 

I'm not worried about Jalen being Jalen.
Players don't just get to pick where they go.
We're having a fun discussion in the division part of the forum about this.
I doubt he'll make it to FA unless he just really wants to leave so makes completely unreasonable demands. Re-signing him is just a matter of timing.
He has an interest in where the money is and it isn't limited to these two teams, believe it. In the division, the clots are the only ones that can break the bank for him.
(08-08-2019, 10:41 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]He has an interest in where the money is and it isn't limited to these two teams, believe it. In the division, the clots are the only ones that can break the bank for him.

Not with Andrew Lucks contract expiring in 2021 and TY Hilton's contract expiring in 2020

Things change rather quickly when QBs become free agents.  If Luck stays healthy, he'll eat up most of their cap room by then.
Welp, Bye Felecia. Paying high dollar contracts to CBs don't win Super Bowls.
When will these young guys learn? Lets just calm down with all the rhetoric and focus on a winning season. If it aint trash qb's in GQ it's pay-yann... pay-me... In 2 years i'm playing for... (Instagramin' and social gallivant).
Bill Belichick would have trade his [BLEEP] already...
Remember when the Eagles went full tilt bringing in Nnamdi Asomugha on that GIANT contract back in 2011 in a SB or Bust campaign and he got cut after 2 years of minimal production? Pepperidge Farms remembers....
(08-08-2019, 01:12 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when the Eagles went full tilt bringing in Nnamdi Asomugha on that GIANT contract back in 2011 in a SB or Bust campaign and he got cut after 2 years of minimal production? Pepperidge Farms remembers....

Do you remember a time when certain folk weren't allowed on golf courses.... pepperidge farm remembers
(08-08-2019, 01:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 01:12 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when the Eagles went full tilt bringing in Nnamdi Asomugha on that GIANT contract back in 2011 in a SB or Bust campaign and he got cut after 2 years of minimal production? Pepperidge Farms remembers....

Do you remember a time when certain folk weren't allowed on golf courses.... pepperidge farm remembers
Reminded every weekend they won't let me on. I mean, that goose had it coming!
I'm a Jaguar fan but sick of Ramsey's mouth already. I just wish he would shut up sometimes and just say no comment. The jags should pay him at least amount as possible, franchise tag him, then trade him to a bad team.. This guy has 0 loyalty. As someone else said,(outside maybe Deion Sanders) you do not make Superbowl's paying corner backs 20+ million a year. This guy just does not shut up.
(08-08-2019, 03:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Jaguar fan but sick of Ramsey's mouth already.   I just wish he would shut up sometimes and just say no comment.   The jags should pay him at least amount as possible, franchise tag him, then trade him to a bad team..  This guy has 0 loyalty. As someone else said,(outside maybe Deion Sanders) you do not make Superbowl's paying corner backs 20+ million a year.   This guy just does not shut up.

Yup. Ramsey is not where near the player of Deion Sanders. Deion Sanders would shut down OBJ and Antonio Brown.
Lolol.
I'm here for ALL the terrible takes.
As if the Tacks fans didn't have enough ammunition up their sleeves, now they have that our best player wants to play for them....

Ugh.
(08-08-2019, 03:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Jaguar fan but sick of Ramsey's mouth already.   I just wish he would shut up sometimes and just say no comment.   The jags should pay him at least amount as possible, franchise tag him, then trade him to a bad team..  This guy has 0 loyalty. As someone else said,(outside maybe Deion Sanders) you do not make Superbowl's paying corner backs 20+ million a year.   This guy just does not shut up.

Wait a second. Most players are loyal to a point but it is a business and their careers are limited. I don't think you should hate on a guy getting what he can in the time he has as a player.  And anyway, in this case context matters...he was asked what he'd like to do in the event he didn't re-sign with the Jaguars.  It's not that big of a deal.
(08-08-2019, 01:17 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually...no.  I don't.  How old ARE you?
Jalen was born and raised in Tennessee. Does the statement really surprise anyone?
Pages: 1 2 3