Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Duke Johnson to the Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice pickup for the Texans for a 4th round pick (that could become a 3rd round pick)
He's a good player, just wasn't used correctly and always had to take a back seat seat. Win for both sides of this deal, in my opinion.
(08-08-2019, 11:31 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]He's a good player, just wasn't used correctly and always had to take a back seat seat. Win for both sides of this deal, in my opinion.

Hmmm...wish we had a good 2nd string rb.

Sometimes I look at the GMs of Indy and Houston.  And then I look at ours.  *sigh*
(08-08-2019, 06:36 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 11:31 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]He's a good player, just wasn't used correctly and always had to take a back seat seat. Win for both sides of this deal, in my opinion.

Sometimes I look at the GMs of Indy and Houston.  And then I look at ours.  *sigh*

I like our RB depth.

I don't like our QB depth.
(08-08-2019, 06:36 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess I'm too far in the Forrest, but before you give us props, remember.. We don't even have a G.M. to look at right now.
(08-08-2019, 10:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2019, 06:36 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...wish we had a good 2nd string rb.

I like our RB depth.

I don't like our QB depth.

I agree with 50% of what you said.