Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where to watch the Jags V Ravens game tonight?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys and girls! 

Absolutely cannot wait for tonights game (Although I doubt much we'll see any major names make major appearances!) I was wondering if anyone knew of any links to stream the game? Dont think im being cheap lol... I live in London england! Im staying up till 1am to watch but need a good stream!!

Please do let me know the best place, thanks!

I know they stream on the site but well, you have to live in Jacksonville!

Stu
check your mail.
Hopefully you fell asleep and missed it.
Hopefullly you were in a cabin with no TV or internet.
For the first season in the 14 years since I moved from Jacksonville I won't have NFL Sunday Ticket. While that wouldn't have enabled me to see last night's game, I did find out NFL Gamepass now includes streaming of all preseason games live and all regular season games after they're concluded, with extra camera angles and no commercials for $99. Luckily the 1st week was free. I'm still undecided on subscribing for the entire season.
(08-09-2019, 10:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]For the first season in the 14 years since I moved from Jacksonville I won't have NFL Sunday Ticket. While that wouldn't have enabled me to see last night's game, I did find out NFL Gamepass now includes streaming of all preseason games live and all regular season games after they're concluded, with extra camera angles and no commercials for $99. Luckily the 1st week was free. I'm still undecided on subscribing for the entire season.

Funny, I'm ditching it after 17 years. Wonder if your reason is the same as mine. I just got the recent bill which has the first installment of the NFL Sunday Ticket on it, which is fine, but also has fourty plus dollars in taxes. The bill is $271. So I said [BLEEP] off with that then. It just isn't worth it.
(08-10-2019, 08:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2019, 10:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]For the first season in the 14 years since I moved from Jacksonville I won't have NFL Sunday Ticket. While that wouldn't have enabled me to see last night's game, I did find out NFL Gamepass now includes streaming of all preseason games live and all regular season games after they're concluded, with extra camera angles and no commercials for $99. Luckily the 1st week was free. I'm still undecided on subscribing for the entire season.

Funny, I'm ditching it after 17 years. Wonder if your reason is the same as mine. I just got the recent bill which has the first installment of the NFL Sunday Ticket on it, which is fine, but also has fourty plus dollars in taxes. The bill is $271. So I said [BLEEP] off with that then. It just isn't worth it.

You just need to call them up and complain. Stuff like "I'm a long term customer but get no benefits", "I see you offering Sunday Ticket to new subscribers for free", etc etc. They'll usually always work with you. If not, you just ask to talk to somebody else or hang up and call back.

Small bit of a hassle, but it's nice when you get half of your monthly bill (or more) knocked off for the next 6+ months, plus free movie channels and stuff. Once those 6 months are up, call back and play the game again. 

I'm getting Sunday Ticket this year for a little over $10 a month. It'll be like $50-60ish total for it over 5-6 months, rather than the normal $300 ($50 a month) total over that span.
(08-10-2019, 09:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2019, 08:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, I'm ditching it after 17 years. Wonder if your reason is the same as mine. I just got the recent bill which has the first installment of the NFL Sunday Ticket on it, which is fine, but also has fourty plus dollars in taxes. The bill is $271. So I said [BLEEP] off with that then. It just isn't worth it.

You just need to call them up and complain. Stuff like "I'm a long term customer but get no benefits", "I see you offering Sunday Ticket to new subscribers for free", etc etc. They'll usually always work with you. If not, you just ask to talk to somebody else or hang up and call back.

Small bit of a hassle, but it's nice when you get half of your monthly bill (or more) knocked off for the next 6+ months, plus free movie channels and stuff. Once those 6 months are up, call back and play the game again. 

I'm getting Sunday Ticket this year for a little over $10 a month. It'll be like $50-60ish total for it over 5-6 months, rather than the normal $300 ($50 a month) total over that span.

They weren't interested in any of that this time. Nothing they could do, they said. It really doesn't matter to me, I don't watch much TV anyway, I only had it for football. And to be honest, I'm really not all that interested in that anymore.
(08-10-2019, 10:43 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2019, 09:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]You just need to call them up and complain. Stuff like "I'm a long term customer but get no benefits", "I see you offering Sunday Ticket to new subscribers for free", etc etc. They'll usually always work with you. If not, you just ask to talk to somebody else or hang up and call back.

They weren't interested in any of that this time. Nothing they could do, they said. It really doesn't matter to me, I don't watch much TV anyway, I only had it for football. And to be honest, I'm really not all that interested in that anymore.

That's [BLEEP] and why you tell them you want to talk to somebody higher up, or just hang up and call back. Chances of you getting the same person again on a call back is slim. 

I do it every 6 months or so, when my bill is about to spike back up. I've even had them tell me to call back again in 6 months to see what kind of benefits I could get after the current ones ran out.

But yea I hear you. There's only a handful of things I watch on TV these days anymore as well. Mostly just have it for NFLN, ESPN for College Football and Sunday Ticket when it's that time of the year. I live in Washington State so it's hard to get anything Jags related over here. I stream some stuff, but I live pretty far out in the country and my internet is garbage. So that makes streaming live events a bit of a hassle/headache. Dealing with buffering, or finding a stream with low enough quality to watch without constant buffering is very annoying.
(08-10-2019, 10:56 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2019, 10:43 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]They weren't interested in any of that this time. Nothing they could do, they said. It really doesn't matter to me, I don't watch much TV anyway, I only had it for football. And to be honest, I'm really not all that interested in that anymore.

That's [BLEEP] and why you tell them you want to talk to somebody higher up, or just hang up and call back. Chances of you getting the same person again on a call back is slim. 

I do it every 6 months or so, when my bill is about to spike back up. I've even had them tell me to call back again in 6 months to see what kind of benefits I could get after the current ones ran out.

But yea I hear you. There's only a handful of things I watch on TV these days anymore as well. Mostly just have it for NFLN, ESPN for College Football and Sunday Ticket when it's that time of the year. I live in Washington State so it's hard to get anything Jags related over here. I stream some stuff, but I live pretty far out in the country and my internet is garbage. So that makes streaming live events a bit of a hassle/headache. Dealing with buffering, or finding a stream with low enough quality to watch without constant buffering is very annoying.

Yeah, having an inferior internet connection limits your choices. That's what I went with, Hulu via a Roku. $44 a month and still more channels than I'll ever watch. I'll just go to a sports bar for the games.
I don't know what others have experienced, but I found DirecTV's customer service declined after the AT&T merger. I played the complain game as Eric1 described for years, it became a much harder sell recently. But my main reason for dropping DirecTV was my location. My internet options are limited to DSL with a top DL speed of 15 mbps for $59 per month or Spectrum cable at 30 mbps for $19. (100 mbps is available but I live alone, 30 is plenty). I can bundle TV, internet and phone for less that my total DirecTV bill, and save $100 per month total on those 3 services. I give up Sunday Ticket but there are ways to see the games
Only TV I watch is Jag games. I was testing a new TV tuner a few weeks ago and on every station was a weird game show or reality show. Miniature golf is a show now?
(08-11-2019, 08:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what others have experienced, but I found DirecTV's customer service declined after the AT&T merger. I played the complain game as Eric1 described for years, it became a much harder sell recently. But my main reason for dropping DirecTV was my location. My internet options are limited to DSL with a top DL speed of 15 mbps for $59 per month or Spectrum cable at 30 mbps for $19. (100 mbps is available but I live alone, 30 is plenty). I can bundle TV, internet and phone for less that my total DirecTV bill, and save $100 per month total on those 3 services. I give up Sunday Ticket but there are ways to see the games

Yea the Customer Service Department is useless. I just call the Retention Department right away now. Don't even bother dealing with customer service.

But I hear you. I'd likely dump TV totally as well if I had better internet options, but it is what it is.
(08-11-2019, 08:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what others have experienced, but I found DirecTV's customer service declined after the AT&T merger. I played the complain game as Eric1 described for years, it became a much harder sell recently. But my main reason for dropping DirecTV was my location. My internet options are limited to DSL with a top DL speed of 15 mbps for $59 per month or Spectrum cable at 30 mbps for $19. (100 mbps is available but I live alone, 30 is plenty). I can bundle TV, internet and phone for less that my total DirecTV bill, and save $100 per month total on those 3 services. I give up Sunday Ticket but there are ways to see the games

I was just going to post the same thing. DirecTV has been crap ever since AT&T aquired it. I called to disconnect tonight, was told they no longer prorate so we owe the entire $271. But that price includes the first NFL Ticket payment and the service will stop on Sept 3rd. Tell me again when the season starts? They're almost criminal now. Good riddance.