Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sheldon Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you watch him play, you can't help but to notice just how disruptive he is. He's defiantly rotational improvements...

NH3...
Quote:As you watch him play, you can't help but to notice just how disruptive he is. He's defiantly rotational improvements...

NH3...

I was impressed. He gets after it.
He's explosive.

He was very good today. I noticed him in dissolving the pocket quite frequently - and that is refreshing to see.

He good
I did not notice him at all. Other guys were making plays.

Quote:I did not notice him at all. Other guys were making plays.
He set those other guys up to make those plays, not all, but most of them. 
Quote:I did not notice him at all. Other guys were making plays.
you didnt see him get apart of a sack or blow up a run in the backfield? were you watching?
Quote:You didnt see him get a part of a sack or blow up a run in the backfield? Were you watching?

I did not know who did it.
This draft class is one of the best in recent memory.  It's just too bad the 2013 draft class looks like a complete bust.  

Quote:This draft class is one of the best in recent memory.  It's just too bad the 2013 draft class looks like a complete bust.  

It was Dave Caldwell's first year as a GM anywhere. Like players, he made some rookie mistakes.
Looks like Marks from a couple of years ago. Gets into the backfield really quick. Great game for him.
Quote:This draft class is one of the best in recent memory. It's just too bad the 2013 draft class looks like a complete bust.

Just about every team in the league had a bad draft that year.