Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee off PUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ummm....did everyone miss this?
https://www.jaguars.com/news/lee-off-pup...g-saturday

edit: ah...saw it buried in training camp thread
Nice. I wonder what his time frame is for returning
(08-17-2019, 04:08 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.  I wonder what his time frame is for returning

He was on the field at practice today but limited. 

If I had to guess I’d say he’s out there playing by week three or sooner.
I know many are anxious about just how the starters are going to
play not just in week 1 but games after they have a few as a team....
fingers crossed.....maybe...just maaaaaybe ...they will come together.
Yep
It's not the physical recovery from such a serious injury that hampers an athlete. Its the mental aspect. Call itvfear, call it apprehension. The first hit. Thrvfirst big hit. Those crossing routes over the middel. Can I make the same cuts? Should I fight for thsat extra yard?
I'm rooting for him. Agree with NYC4jags, hes back week 3 or 4.
Good news. Just an average WR but the more of them the better
(08-17-2019, 08:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Good news. Just an average WR but the more of them the better

That's how I see it too.
Lee is our most proven player at WR. Jury is still out now coming off injury but he brings us some reliability and veteran presence if nothing else.
Lee will be ready for KC but he'll play sparingly. He'll play extensively by weeks three and four in my opinion. Nevertheless, welcome back Marqise.

Time Will Tell.

NH3..
Sweet
I've always liked Lee and the person he became....and all he overcame doing it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marqise_Lee
More reliable than Hurns in 2017. Could go over the middle for those possession catches on 3rd and 5.
(08-18-2019, 03:26 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Lee is our most proven player at WR. Jury is still out now coming off injury but he brings us some reliability and veteran presence if nothing else.

Assuming he really is back by the time the season starts, I think he'll have a big year for us. He and Westbrook are our best receivers from a talent standpoint.
One of the most underrated things about Lee was in 2017 he was our best blocker downfield probably.
(08-19-2019, 05:54 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2019, 03:26 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Lee is our most proven player at WR. Jury is still out now coming off injury but he brings us some reliability and veteran presence if nothing else.

Assuming he really is back by the time the season starts, I think he'll have a big year for us. He and Westbrook are our best receivers from a talent standpoint.

I agree. I'm high on Lee with a QB who can accurately get him the ball.