Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Teal Deal Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any update on our Teal Deal Books?  

With the exception of 2017 season, the Teal Deal Book has been the highlight of my Season Ticket membership since 2008 as we have accumulated 47 wins and 113 losses in 10 seasons from 2008 through 2018 (excluding 2017).
I got mine yesterday.

However, I only got one.  I used to get one for each ticket.  A few different things, mostly the same stuff.
Nothing here. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever got mine last year. I did receive one for each seat the year before.
Received one for each seat today.
Also received one for each ticket yesterday.
No idea what a Teal Deal Book is so I can't even help. Out of state and never been to Jacksonville, let alone a game in Jacksonville, in my lifetime Sad

Maybe one day!
Nice --- I shall check my mailbox when I get home. Smile

Thanks
(08-20-2019, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Received one for each seat today.

I called the ticket office.  They said to give it until Friday and if I don't have it they'd send me a second one.
(08-20-2019, 12:28 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine yesterday.

However, I only got one.  I used to get one for each ticket.  A few different things, mostly the same stuff.

We got one for each ticket, they arrived yesterday.
Ever since the USPS started using independent contractors the mail service has been garbage.
There is nothing to comment. These first 2 games were filled with players who mostly won't even make the practice squad.
(08-20-2019, 12:28 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine yesterday.

Check you email. The Jags may have revoked your other tickets for standing when our defense needs a 3rd down stop.  There are benefits to going to the game solo.
I have heard there have been a few problems with the booklets. I know the firehouse subs coupon has a 2/2019 expiration date.
(08-21-2019, 08:47 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard there have been a few problems with the booklets.  I know the firehouse subs coupon has a 2/2019 expiration date.

OH NO, our Decade of Despair has now expanded into the Teal Deal Books