Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1st Win, no Joke or Skuta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We got our 1st win of the season with Joekel and Skuta out and Myles Jack starting. Coincidence? I think not.

No Odrick either which has really improved the rush.
No its not, now just keep House and Gratz off the field as well and we should do decent. 

Quote:No its not, now just keep House and Gratz off the field as well and we should do decent.

Yup.
I would like to see Jack in coverage in the coaches tape.
You realize we did have Luke Joeckel for a while, right? Saying we won without him is not accurate because he played in the first quarter.

Joeckel has been playing well. So is it just coincidence that the defense has stiffened up with Alualu is starting? Hmm
Quote:No Odrick either which has really improved the rush.

Alualu was impressive in his snaps today. Odrick will be a welcome sight when he returns, we need all the bodies we can get.
Quote:Alualu was impressive in his snaps today. Odrick will be a welcome sight when he returns, we need all the bodies we can get.

He was fine, but Odrick is clearly better. Luckily Alualu has not been a problem in Odrick's absence.
Quote:Joeckel has been playing well. So is it just coincidence that the defense has stiffened up with Alualu is starting? Hmm

Joeckel is an offensive lineman. What he does has nothing to do with how well defensive lineman Alualu plays.
Quote:He was fine, but Odrick is clearly better. Luckily Alualu has not been a problem in Odrick's absence.

Odrick has been our most consistent pass rusher the past two seasons, obviously not saying much but I definitely think his return to the lineup will help us greatly.
Quote:Odrick has been our most consistent pass rusher the past two seasons, obviously not saying much but I definitely think his return to the lineup will help us greatly.

It certainly will. The only time Odrick did not impress me was when he blew up emotionally at San Diego.
Its nice to have depth, Alualu, Abry Jones, and Chris Smith played well too.

Quote:Joeckel is an offensive lineman. What he does has nothing to do with how well defensive lineman Alualu plays.

Good job. On your way to passing football 101. Now, just work on recognizing a period and seperate statements.
Keep the bums off the field. House, Skuta, Gratz, and Joke always find ways to mess up the game.

Quote:Keep the bums off the field. House, Skuta, Gratz, and Joke always find ways to mess up the game.

House has really fallen off this year
Quote:Keep the bums off the field. House, Skuta, Gratz, and Joke always find ways to mess up the game.

Gratz was off the field.
Quote:Gratz was off the field.
Great job at recognizing that! You're catching up to the rest of us on this board.
Quote:House has really fallen off this year
He should be 5th on the CB depth chart right now

1. Ramsey

2. Prince

3. Colvin

4. Johnson

5. House
Quote:He should be 5th on the CB depth chart right now

1. Ramsey

2. Prince

3. Colvin

4. Johnson