Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marrone believes in Fournette!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marrone himself says that Fournette is going to have a "heck of a year."  I like the results of his smaller frame.  He is by no means a small back but he has quicker feet along with a quick burst.   Let's hope he can stay healthy.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/game-that-w...-of-a-year
I'm rooting for him. I do believe Flip will use him more wisely than Hackett did. That should help.
As I said in the other thread, I think the RB pass game is going to give him some good chunk yardage opportunities.
Quick burst, good one.
WE BELIEVE IN VICTORY!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2019, 10:27 AM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Quick burst, good one.

I'm just over here hoping for 4.Fournette instead of 3.Fournette

[Image: giphy.gif]
Lot's of people believe in Big Foot.

I'll believe it when I see it. (Fournette, not Big Foot. Obviously Big Foot is real, I mean why else are there so many legends about him?)

I'm rooting for him, but I think taking an RB in the first round is a bad idea.
(08-24-2019, 01:58 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Lot's of people believe in Big Foot.

I'll believe it when I see it. (Fournette, not Big Foot. Obviously Big Foot is real, I mean why else are there so many legends about him?)

Taking a RB with 0 vision that disappeared against good defenses when the holes weren't huge is not smart. Taking other RBs is fine. The other 2 RBs would have been better picks.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(08-24-2019, 01:58 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Lot's of people believe in Big Foot.

The Cowboys got it right. As did Carolina. Verdict is still out for Fournette. He could come out this year and rush for over 1300 yards and hit double digit TD's and most of us will be wondering how the hell they'll resign him after extending deals with Ramsey and Ngakoue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Now let’s hope they can control his impulse to be a childish moron.
Runs a 4.50 and weights 240 pounds, good luck tackling that.
I'm losing faith.. Just have a feeling that RB is going to be a pretty big need in the next few years.. Hope I get proved wrong..
(08-25-2019, 09:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2019, 01:58 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Lot's of people believe in Big Foot.

I'll believe it when I see it.  (Fournette, not Big Foot.  Obviously Big Foot is real, I mean why else are there so many legends about him?)

The Cowboys got it right. As did Carolina. Verdict is still out for Fournette. He could come out this year and rush for over 1300 yards and hit double digit TD's and most of us will be wondering how the hell they'll resign him after extending deals with Ramsey and Ngakoue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No one will be wondering that.

Giving RBs a 2nd contract is extremely risky. It’s even more risky when the RB isn’t that talented and has had injury issues and off the field problems. Fournettes days in Jacksonville are limited. Run him into the ground this year and then let him go.
Just hope he can back his words up with Fournette. Just really giving another big deal is indeed risky!