Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus post game speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lol
That is so fake lmbo
fake as it gets
We believe in vic-to-ry!
Lol i watched this 10 times laughing like crazy.
Quote:That is so fake lmbo

It had me at first.
Haha.

They brought out the ice cream when the camera stopped recording.

No wonder why we lose. This is [BLEEP].

Ohhh Gus not going anywhere. Khan loving him.
Gus rehearsed that speech in the shower last night.

Also, is that was he was writing down during the game? We're doomed.

Bradley's speeches has never been scripted. For the Yahooe's that commented negatively here or on Twitter, get it right people. Know your team or get another team...

NH3...
Quote:Bradley's speeches has never been scripted. For the Yahooe's that commented negatively here or on Twitter, get it right people. Know your team or get another team...

NH3...
"Get another team"

Classic
Quote:Bradley's speeches has never been scripted. For the Yahooe's that commented negatively here or on Twitter, get it right people. Know your team or get another team...

NH3...

Make like a tree and frig off
Yea thats crazy. 

Puke.  I hate to say this fellow board members, but today's win means nothing.  It is very apparent the Colts are a much worse team than our Jaguars.  I was shocked at how bad they played, and we still almost lost to these scrubs.

Quote:Puke.  I hate to say this fellow board members, but today's win means nothing.  It is very apparent the Colts are a much worse team than our Jaguars.  I was shocked at how bad they played, and we still almost lost to these scrubs.
this is a dumb post.  "A win means nothing"

https://youtu.be/b5-iJUuPWis

I'm starting to think Gus will be here next year. If our players start to come together and play smart, they don't need elite coaching to win this division. We need it to win in the playoffs, though. So I'm hoping Khan realizes that.

Pages: 1 2