Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I thought Fowler had a sack/strip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But I guess it was more of a deflected pass with a QB hurry and a QB hit.

Would have liked to see Fowler get awarded with a sack there. Not complaining at all. Happy we won but wow, Fowler is playing above expectations in my opinion.
Fowler and Ngakoue are on point.

Agreed. We may have something now between him and Yannick off the edge. I know we played a weak offensive line today but that's no excuse. Essentially we had two rookies lining up against them. And they flashed the same exact ability against San Diego and Baltimore so there's no reason to doubt it. Good head's up play by Yannick there. Ramsey has improved. He made a rookie move today and got caught looking but it's going to happen. He's a rookie. But he's done A LOT more good than bad this year for sure in four games. Once Jack gets settled in at Skuta's position he could be another match up nightmare. He made a rookie mistake today too. Got caught over pursuing and looking on Gore's one big run today. Growing pains. But in the end we may have something here.
Future is absolutely bright.

Hopefully we can steal some wins while having the growing pains yeah?
Fowler has never even played d-line the way he is asked this year. Think about that. Rookie d lineman are supposed to be atrocious (yes MJF I know Fowler is in his 2nd year). He has his boneheaded penalties, but he is a gamer no doubt. Fowler will keep learning, but yannick has his pass rush moves nice. They are complete opposites and when they both get it, Wow! Yannick is good against pass, not so much against runs. Fowler is good on runs, ok on pass. Imagine when they improve?
I'm just glad to see Wash putting them both on the field together a lot.