Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Da Bears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts on this match up?  I feel we match up good against that team.  We have Colvin coming back, i like Ramsey against Jeffery.  I like our d line against their oline.  I think we match up really well with that team.  Also a week to try and get Lewis or JT back and help this oline get healthy.  Really like A Rob and Hurns against that secondary as well.  Should be a good game in the windy city

But we have Gus.
Quote:But we have Gus.
We had him today and pulled off the win.  I think we pull it off next week as well. 
Quote:We had him today and pulled off the win. I think we pull it off next week as well.

That would be VERY impressive.
We should beat them with ease. We have two weeks to gameplan for them, and Hoyer will be the QB more than likely. Our players will be rested, I like our chances. Our defense should shut them down.

Knowing Gus and this team though, you can never feel confident. We lost to an average Jets team last year after the bye.
Hoyer has shredded the Jags in the past. Would rather see Cutler to be honest. He is an interception machine.
Quote:We should beat them with ease. We have two weeks to gameplan for them, and Hoyer will be the QB more than likely. Our players will be rested, I like our chances. Our defense should shut them down.

Knowing Gus and this team though, you can never feel confident. We lost to an average Jets team last year after the bye.
I wouldnt say average Jets team.  They went 10-6 and had the best WR duo in the league against our horrible secondary.  Not to mention Revis was nothing like the Revis this year.  We still should of won that game though with 2 weeks to prepare.  Our D is much better this year, hope we can make it 2 in a row
Quote:Hoyer has shredded the Jags in the past. Would rather see Cutler to be honest. He is an interception machine.
Hoyer has been up and down vs the Jags, but yea would rather Culter playing
I do think the Colts are a better team than the Bears, Luck being the main difference between the two - so I don't think we'll struggle against them.
Quote:I wouldnt say average Jets team. They went 10-6 and had the best WR duo in the league against our horrible secondary. Not to mention Revis was nothing like the Revis this year. We still should of won that game though with 2 weeks to prepare. Our D is much better this year, hope we can make it 2 in a row

I agree, our defense is much improved this year and should be able to bully the Bears.
Ramsey on Jefferey

Prince on White

Colvin on Royal

Our dline against their oline, I like the math up

Quote:But we have Gus.
You're quickly becoming worse than MJF
OK, Da Bears are 1-3 just like us. This game is at Soldier Field, Hostile territory. I just hope this isn't going to be a trap game

Quote:Hoyer has shredded the Jags in the past. Would rather see Cutler to be honest. He is an interception machine.
This lol. I was totally thinking this.

I do believe we SHOULD win this game but you never know with this team...
We don't play well against the NFC, or teams that we don't normally play. Of course, we haven't been good at all. I haven't watched the Bears, so I'm not sure how we match up.
Blake Bortles just 1 road win in Jaguars career. The controversial win at Baltimore last year. I think we should win in Chicago but I'll believe it if it happens.
A win at Chicago would be huge for us. If we win (which we should) then we are 2-3 heading home to face Oakland.
Another must win coming up off of the bye
I have one thought about this matchup: Nobody should think about it yet because we are still enjoying our first win.

Pages: 1 2 3