Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Depth Chart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.jaguars.com/team/depth-chart

Some will find some disappointing news along the O-Line as A.J. Cann is listed as the co-starter at RG with Richardson. 

I'm not so much as disappointed in that as I am at WR, where Chark is behind Marqise Lee.

Undoubtedly due in large part to the hamstring injury, rookie TE Josh Oliver is listed behind Geoff Swaim.

Josh Allen is listed as 2nd team DE behind Ngakoue, though we all know Allen will get a starter # of snaps.  He is NOT listed on the depth chart as a LB.
That chart is not updated, Bullseye.

Pryor is still listed as the sixth receiver and there are a number of other cut or PS players on there too.
https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/9/3/2...o-be-found

More updated Depth Chart

still with the same disappointments for Bullseye though.
Chark indeed is behind Lee for now...
Richardson and Cann are co starters, which is stupid... but I suppose a more solid starter will be decided by week 3.

It is about what I expected for the most part.
There were a few surprises in the RB depth area and the back end of some DBs.

I'm good with it. Though I hope Richardson starts week 1, does well, and relegates Cann to swing backup
Bullseye, also note that chark isn't clearned from concussion yet I don't think. That could be why he's #3
(09-03-2019, 04:43 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Bullseye, also note that chark isn't clearned from concussion yet I don't think. That could be why he's #3

Pretty sure he was back at practice last week.
I read he's back at practice but still in the program.
[Image: EDjdgaJWwAIgFUi?format=jpg&name=large]
(09-03-2019, 03:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]That chart is not updated, Bullseye.

Pryor is still listed as the sixth receiver and there are a number of other cut or PS players on there too.

(09-03-2019, 04:00 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/9/3/2...o-be-found

More updated Depth Chart

still with the same disappointments for Bullseye though.
Chark indeed is behind Lee for now...
Richardson and Cann are co starters, which is stupid... but I suppose a more solid starter will be decided by week 3.

It is about what I expected for the most part.
There were a few surprises in the RB depth area and the back end of some DBs.

I'm good with it. Though I hope Richardson starts week 1, does well, and relegates Cann to swing backup

I can't win. LOL

I initially started with the very link provided by Kane, but figured it wouldn't be official, and went to the depth chart from the team's website.

As for Richardson starting week 1, I think there is an argument to start Cann.

Considering how many of the players on the OL are returning from injury, and considering we have a rookie starting at RT, it makes some sense to start with the more experienced player at RG.
I really don't put too much credence in the depth chart as it doesn't always correlate with playing time.  For instance, if Lee and Chark are even, they are going to place Lee at #1 due to seniority and past performance (e.g. Chark needs to take it away from him based on performance comparable to that of a boxing champ / challenger match).

Conversely, I am a little concerned about Cann as they dude is already 27 years old (as he came out of college at age 23).  If this dude had any real potential, it should have already been demonstrated as I think he's reached his peak.
All the depth charts out right now aren't coming from coaching staffs, so lots of errors.
DJ Chark is a fumble waiting to happen on KR's.
(09-05-2019, 03:45 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]DJ Chark is a fumble waiting to happen on KR's.

-.-

The season hasn't even kicked off yet and we have this sort of stuff already?

Give the guy a chance to prove it was just some rookie stuff he was working out.
Chark didn't fumble that kickoff, guys. So no, he's not a fumble waiting to happen
The first official depth chart usually doesn't get updated until as late as possible. No point in showing your hand until you have to.