Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans.  Smile  Half of the US of A will be watching the Jaguars regular season and opening week home game with the visiting KC Chiefs at TIAA Bank Field, with Brooklyn Nets  and N.Y. Jets Preseason TV play by play broadcaster Ian Eagle, and former University Of Oregon Duck and San Diego Chargers QB Dan Fouts, announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter Evan Washburn for The NFL On CBS, and seen locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47 in Jacksonville, FL, seen live on HD.   Cool

WFOX Channel 30 is also televising both the Falcons @ Vikings, and N.Y. Giants @ Cowboys early and late doubleheader games on The NFL On FOX, both games seen live this Sunday afternoon on HD.  Wink

https://506sports.com/
New year, same garbage... NWFL gets trash.
I thought local stations don't broadcast a 2nd game in the same time slot if the local team is playing at home.  As such, since the Jags are playing at home at 1pm, I'd think that we would not be getting the Falcons-Vikes matchup at 1pm as well.

(09-04-2019, 02:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought local stations don't broadcast a 2nd game in the same time slot if the local team is playing at home.  As such, since the Jags are playing at home at 1pm, I'd think that we would not be getting the Falcons-Vikes matchup at 1pm as well.

They are testing it out. I think they can only do it 2 weeks and it makes no sense to do it this week in one of the best games this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
(09-04-2019, 02:42 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]New year, same garbage... NWFL gets trash.

???

NW Florida is getting our game as is most of the country.  I don't understand how this is "trash" regarding the broadcast.
Just bought Gamepass again this year so I can watch and listen. Stuck with Colts games here in Fort Wayne.
(09-04-2019, 04:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2019, 02:42 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]New year, same garbage... NWFL gets trash.

???

NW Florida is getting our game as is most of the country.  I don't understand how this is "trash" regarding the broadcast.

NWFL From west of Tallahassee to the state line of Bama is getting TN/Cleve
We get Mobile's feed... they suck

trash
Oh nice we're getting the Jags game up in Iowa.
(09-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2019, 04:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]???

NWFL From  west of Tallahassee to the state line of Bama is getting TN/Cleve

trash

From what i see on the OP link is that we in Panama City will get the KC vs Jags game.
Ill be at the game this Sunday! Bringing my two boys to their first game! I sure hope we can win, would be great for their first time!
I am really glad DISH Network got their contractual issues worked out with CBS.
(09-04-2019, 04:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

???

P'cola looks like it's tacks/brownies

what is up with that corner of wyoming showing the jets game?
I am surprised and glad that the Orlando CBS station is showing the Jags game instead of the Fish.
(09-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

P'cola looks like it's tacks/brownies

what is up with that corner of wyoming showing the jets game?

Josh Allen.  We've had the same thing in ND with the eagles and Wentz.
(09-05-2019, 11:56 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised and glad that the Orlando CBS station is showing the Jags game instead of the Fish.

I recall Orlando changing over to the Jags as their secondary team over the Phins about 3 years ago or so and the people of Orlando were not happy about the switch.
(09-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]what is up with that corner of wyoming showing the jets game?

Jets vs Bills --- The Bills QB Josh Allen is from the U of Wyoming.
(09-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]what is up with that corner of wyoming showing the jets game?

Jets vs Bills --- The Bills QB Josh Allen is from the U of Wyoming.
(09-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

NWFL From  west of Tallahassee to the state line of Bama is getting TN/Cleve

trash

Gotcha.  After taking a quick glance at the map I thought that almost all of Florida was getting our game (other than the Miami area).  After taking a second look I see what you are talking about.
(09-04-2019, 04:11 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought Gamepass again this year so I can watch and listen.  Stuck with Colts games here in Fort Wayne.

I am about 30 minutes away in Hicksville.
(09-05-2019, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]NWFL From  west of Tallahassee to the state line of Bama is getting TN/Cleve

trash

Gotcha.  After taking a quick glance at the map I thought that almost all of Florida was getting our game (other than the Miami area).  After taking a second look I see what you are talking about.

Yeah.... apparently it's only the 2 counties closest to Bama.. as someone above in PC is getting the game.

So... screw us in lower Alabama I guess haha
Pages: 1 2