Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 4-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is a real possibility after the bye. Watching the Raiders and bears today tells me we should beat these 2 teams, and Tennessee isn't that great either. We could seriously get on a big win streak going into Kansas City, who haven't been world beaters this year either. This colts win could spark a major win streak fellas! How likely do you guys see us being 4-3 going to KC?
Why stop, 13-3 baby
Lets just worry about going 2-3 first

Highly unlikely.
We almost lost to the Colts. The teams you're expecting us to beat are better than the team we played today. Keep realistic expectations.

I do expect a win in Chicago though. We are a better team.
We beat ourselves.

The Bears is winnable, after that....I don't know.
I have no faith. I'll watch and I'll want a win, but just like today I was expecting a lose.
We have to work real hard to not look past the bye.  The bye is a tough match up for us. We have yet to win a bye week in the Gus error.

I think the only one we may lose Is Oakland but they barely beat Baltimore and we should have beat Baltimore and played them close. Blake may have his confidence back after today, which is exiting.
Oak has had a tough schedule so far in terms of travel. Went to New Orleans, Tennessee, and Baltimore. Then have to come to Jacksonville for that game. Next two weeks for them are at home and they may hit a nice stride. Going to be a tough one, but gotta destroy the Bears first.
I feel good about 2-3. I don't know after that though.
I feel good about 2-3. I don't know after that though.
I just want this team to finish first, fire Gus, and get some OL and Safety help in the draft. Get these boys some playoff experience.
Lol one win against a terrible team and now we talking bout 4-3.
Quote:Lol one win against a terrible team and now we talking bout 4-3.

We're about 2 or 3 plays away from being 3-1
I said in a different thread earlier in the week that we would win this game today, sparking a win streak for this team.  We dominated the majority of this game, only giving up points late in the game when the Colts went to the hurry up.  We also shot ourselves in the foot over and over again totaling around 150 yards in penalties.  With the penalties we literally gave them a touchdown and then half of another field.  The offense looked much better today and remember we did this without Julius Thomas.  We can use the bye week to get Thomas healthy, as well as the return of Aaron Colvin.  I also think that Chris Ivory will be completely back to form by Chicago.  I also believe that Myles Jack will now moved into the starting lineup over Skuta and will use the bye week to be that much better at the OTTO.  I said it before but I'll say it again.  I think this team wins their next 3 games, and goes into Kansas City at 4-3.  I think there's a lot to be excited about.   

Its possible...

Quote:We have to work real hard to not look past the bye. The bye is a tough match up for us. We have yet to win a bye week in the Gus error.
This is so true, no one is talking about this but until we win the bye this team can not take the next step
Is Ivory on vacation though?
Pages: 1 2