Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags/Chiefs score prediction thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jags win BIG!!!!  42-10. Boom!!!
Jags - 24
Chiefs- 21

If we go get Antonio Brown....Jags win 33 to 21 Smile
no team is going to score 42 points in week 1. not even the patriots. theres still gonna be some rust for all other 30 nfl teams. look at the packers at  bears score. 10-3 final score.

packers have rogers as the qb.
Chiefs 28 jags 17

Hope I’m went but I don’t have this as a win on paper
Hmmm do I go with my head or my heart?

Mahomes....pah...welcome to Duval, prepare to be HIT!
We have Marrone! 2-0 in season openers, he keeps it rolling. I think the O is going to be a bit of a mess for the first half but I have so much confidence in this D, yes were against Mahomes and the Chiefs and it's the new greatest show on turf but this D is legit and people haven't been raving too much about them.

This is a perfect statement game for them. Shut down the new boy wonder. I'm going to be very bold and predict a Jalen pick 6. I think Ramsey is going to be lights out this year, like MVP good.

Jags 21-20
Jaguars 14
Chiefs 31

Confused
I'm hype for the year and think we should be a better team and anything can happen but this is the last team I wanted to play first.. The Chiefs and Andy Reid always start fast and I don't know how we're going to stop Kelce or their offense. We got BBQ'd alive by them last year.

Chiefs -- 38

Jaguars -- 10
Chiefs - 24
Jaguars - 20

We'll take a late lead but get upset by the reigning MVP.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is what our D did to them last year in their house ......
0 passing touchdowns, 2 interceptions
Ramsey on Hill -- 4 Catches, 7 Targets 61 yards
this guy was a problem - Kelce 100 Yards, 5 Catches

this what lost us the game ....... Chris Jones 20 Yd Interception Return along with 4 more turn overs.
chiefs keep control of the ball and wore the Jags D down.
should have a much closer game or even a W ...except the wrong blake showed up

Home field ad, a stronger D and a capable QB...we'll win this time....won't be easy but a W
(09-07-2019, 06:15 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]This is what our D did to them last year in their house ......  
0 passing touchdowns, 2 interceptions
Ramsey on Hill -- 4 Catches, 7 Targets 61 yards
this guy was a problem - Kelce  100 Yards, 5 Catches

this what lost us the game .......  Chris Jones 20 Yd Interception Return along with 4 more turn overs.
chiefs keep control of the ball and wore the Jags D down.
should have a much closer game or even a W ...except the wrong blake showed up

Home field ad, a stronger D and a capable QB...we'll win this time....won't be easy but a W

+1 this is all the things I'm hopeful about. Last year, first drive they just hammered us but we started to make plays and getting them off the field. Mahomes hadnt been picked before that. 

It was Bortles pick in the end zone then pick 6 next play that killed us. Plus that game was in KC

We have a shot. We have to play really well and hope the heat and being week 1 can help but we have a shot.
Jags 20
Chiefs 17

I think both sides on offense will be rusty due to being week 1. Giving the Jags a home town advantage.
*wolfie goes to ask the lucky penny*

Lucky penny says Jags 21 Chiefs 17
Honestly have no clue how this will play out but if you’re wagering on which team comes out rusty..... my money is on Marrone and company.

The Chiefs bring back every single significant offensive piece from last seasons run to the AFC title game. Gipson isn’t here to help with TEs. Andy Reid is incredible out of the gate. I think it’s fairly high scoring and the Chiefs win.
Chiefs - 27
Jaguars - 17

Game stays pretty close until the 4th quarter.
If it is close late in the 3rd, I'm taking the Jags. This is going to be the hottest game ever at the Bank. The Jags hopefully have practiced enough to be ready. There is no way that KC is ready for it.

The North endzone and east side club seats are going to be empty by half. It is going to be brutal for the 1st game.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Jags 31
Chiefs 21
24-20 Chiefs
30-10 Chiefs win

I have no clue how good/bad Foles will be.
Chiefs 17 (2 TD, 1 FG), Jags 13 (1 TD, 2 FG)
Chiefs 28 Jags 10
Pages: 1 2