Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Post-Week 4 Approval Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe a win changed things.

Still dont like Gus. If he can turn the season around he should stay another season. But he won't and he should get fired at the end.
Nothing has changed for me. Gus still sux. Caldwell is fine and Bradley should be fired immediately.

Whoop whoop. Another Bradley get fired post. About time.

Jesus piss Christ. Let it rest. We get it.
I still hate the helmets

A win is a win! I'll take it!
Quote:Whoop whoop. Another Bradley get fired post. About time.

Jesus [BAD WORD REMOVED] Christ. Let it rest. We get it.

Yeah like consistently posting your personal opinions on Social Media will get results. Like you said, "we get it", "let it rest". Mr. Khan didn't become whom he is by listening to those that's not qualified to give him advice.

Time Will Tell...

NH3...
Lol @ the people bashing a poll.

Who are the 5 drunks?
Quote:Lol @ the people bashing a poll.

Well you know Jaguar fans are used to a good bashing don't you?
I had to say bye week on this. No need to prolong the inevitable
I want to see the follow up act before maybe changing my mind, if we come out flat against Chicago this is all for nothing. 

My answers still haven't changed.  Glad we won and beat that ugly caveman, but you can tell the coaching staff is still lost.  They almost came back, and if they weren't worse than us, they would have.

Positives: Our young talent have gone above the coaching and shined.  Ramsey is going to be our Ed Reed or Darrel Revis.

Nothing changed here. I had low expectations of 7 wins. If we can't reach that, Gus needs to go. I want to win a division title for fricking once, so it'd be great to win more than 7.
Oh, and Jack Del Rio is looking good with that fourth quarter win over the Ravens.  They are 3-1...They know how to win.

Quote:Oh, and Jack Del Rio is looking good with that fourth quarter win over the Ravens.  They are 3-1...They know how to win.
They beat teams they should beat. The Ravens are a bum football team that shouldn't have sniffed 3-0, but ya know, Gus' Jaguars don't know how to take gifted wins.
Quote:My answers still haven't changed.  Glad we won and beat that ugly caveman, but you can tell the coaching staff is still lost.  They almost came back, and if they weren't worse than us, they would have.

Positives: Our young talent have gone above the coaching and shined.  Ramsey is going to be our Ed Reed or Darrel Revis.
I mean, Luck is known for his 4th quarter heroics. Pretty sure he came back at the end to beat SD last week. I don't think our coaching staff just changed everything and everyone lost their fire. Luck was held in check all game and we actually got Bortles out of the pocket and got him running where he excells.

They had a solid day coaching wise imo, but it's just one game and this staff should still be gone barring a miracle.
Quote:Who are the 5 drunks?
Is Gus Bradley a good head coach?

Is Joeckyl worthy of his high pick (Not a bust)?

Is Blake Bortles the franchise qb he was drafted high to be?

Have our FA pickups worked out more times than not?

The first 2 questions are obvious NOs at this point, and the third and fourth are 50/50 at best right now.

Why does the guy who brought them here get an automatic free pass? Yes this last draft looks to be great (and one could actually argue gift wrapped) but those are some pretty big misses and potential misses too. Admittedly a premature vote to can him, but if we end this season with No more than 5 wins as I fear we will, Caldwell has skin in this mess too.
The Joeckle draft was poor from top to bottom.  There were gems but we didn't get them.  It happens.  DC has done well it is too bad that he has turned over quality ingredients to sponge bob the short order cook.

Agreed but he brought that cook here. Like I said jury still out, I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but he isn't faultless in this mess. And W yesterday or not, make no mistake this is still a mess.