Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Post-Injury Record Predictions (Merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are relying on a 6th round rookie that looked good against KC's soft defense but hate to think what he is going to look like against an elite defense.  

This defense has regressed and looked lost against KC.  They did not force 1 punt all game.

My record prediction has dropped to 4-12.   2019 season was fun this morning and fell apart about 2 pm.
3-13.
6-10. Although Minshew looks good. I'd like to see how he plays as a starter and not so many points down.
bye bye season..... 02-14
I still think 5-11, but yeah, the record is not gonna be good. Our D is worse than advertised.
I feel bad, now, for predicting Foles' season would be over by 2pm today in the Cam Robinson injury thread.
Jags give me Melon Collie
(09-08-2019, 04:08 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I feel bad, now, for predicting Foles' season would be over by 2pm today in the Cam Robinson injury thread.

For real.  Go [BLEEP] yourself.

5-11.
(09-08-2019, 04:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2019, 04:08 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I feel bad, now, for predicting Foles' season would be over by 2pm today in the Cam Robinson injury thread.

For real.  Go [BLEEP] yourself.

5-11.

+1
if i rember correctly i said a long time ago this team was a 4-12 team cause of our offenssive line,and how bad we looked in pre-season. i stand by that 4-12. we wil lbe lucky to win 4 games this season.
(09-08-2019, 05:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]if i rember correctly i said a long time ago this team was a 4-12 team cause of our offenssive line,and how bad we looked in pre-season. i stand by that 4-12. we wil lbe lucky to win 4 games this season.

We should have listened to you Wolfie. On behalf of everyone, I apologize.
If we start 1-3 or worse, expect everyone to tune out this season
How long is Foles out? This is unreal. Last year it's Fournette. Now it's Foles. I'm sick to my stomach.
(09-08-2019, 05:08 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: [ -> ]How long is Foles out? This is unreal. Last year it's Fournette. Now it's Foles. I'm sick to my stomach.

Between 4-8 weeks probably based off severity.
What I think makes this really sting was what an incredible throw that was. Knew he was going to get hit, gave Chark the time to get to the endzone and throw an absolute beauty of a pass right on the money.
.500 when Nick comes back for his standard late-season win streak followed by a deep playoff run.
I think we end up 4-12. Just a bit too good to draft in the top 3.
(09-08-2019, 05:27 PM)Disappointed  with  the  Pass  Defense   and   the  penalties.   Reason  for  Hope;    the  Back-Up  QB.  and  the  receivers. The  verdict  is  out  on  the  running  game.   We  will  win  more  games  than   most  people  think.   Somebody  needs  to  put  the  fear  of  God  in  the  Pass  Defense   personnel.   Please,  not  another  year  of  unnecessary   dumb  penalties.  Coughlin  style  coaching  maybe?   Now  we   need  a  good  Back  up  QB  to  the  Back-up  QB!                    navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]I think we end up 4-12.  Just a bit too good to draft in the top 3.
@texans L 44-10

@tittians L 64- 7

@denver L 52-3

@panthers L 56-0

vs Saints L 42-10  jags are 0-6 and are on the vegr of alloewing the most points ever by oppossing teams

@bengals Green returns to bengals who get a little coky,and confideinet.jags pull upset with shocking win 21-14

vs jets  L 60-3

vs texans  jags get only thier seconed win as texans fall alseep this week 17-14  at this point jags are 2-6

@colts  L 66-10

@tittians L 68-7  Jags first team in nfl to alloew back to back games of 60 points or more

Bucs vs jags another battle lost to the other flordia team.  54-10

vs chargers upset win for jags 14-3 the game they have no busnuies winning,but will

@falcons L 70-10 record broken for most points allowed in 1 game over. 

vs colts W 9-6 cause nither team has nothing to play for but its last game in jacksonville. 

jags end season   4-12

this team flat out sucks this year includeing the coaching. its going to be another long season.
This is an angry reaction post I see
Pages: 1 2