Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dealing with adversity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this elsewhere but this team is really struggling when falling behind first.

In 2017, the 9 games we won, we scored first in all 9. We were 1-5 in games the opponents scored first, the one W in Pittsburgh (Smile

In 2018, 4 of the 5 games we won, we scored first. We were 1-8 in games opponents scored first, the one W against Miami in week 16 so.....

This isn't a few bad game run, from that 3-1 start, we are on a 2-11 run. We are in a funk. I'm worried by this teams ability to deal with bumps in the road, ability fight to stay in games and then comeback. It's not a characteristic of this team sadly.

This leads into players actions on the field. We were up against the Chiefs yesterday, probably the bar in the NFL, and I saw a team more interested in fighting and taunting than focused on how to beat the Chiefs and making them earn every yard.

I can see the players care and are trying but the football execution is nowhere near where we can be.