Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: March on Stadium next eek?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Get rid of Marrone and Wash March on the stadium, don't miss it. Get your pitchforks and torches ready- if the defense gets handled again this Sunday, then it's on.

Here's an Amazon link for pitchforks:

https://www.amazon.com/Truper-30293-Spad...192&sr=8-5

And one for torches:

https://www.amazon.com/TIKI-Brand-57-Inc...61&sr=8-15

NYC- get a real torch. Don't show up with your creme brulee scorcher.
Too hot
(09-10-2019, 08:33 AM)Preach Wrote: [ -> ]Too hot

Especially when carrying torches. 

Can we march after dark using LED lamps instead of open flames in this heat?

Yeah, let’s do that.
How bout we just wait until the weather cools down a bit? Thanksgiving?
Southerners love their torches ..... just sayin'
For Marrone tho....I can think of a few things off the top of my head people should be marching wiith pitchfork and torches for; but i digress. I guess it depends on what you deem as important.
(09-10-2019, 10:14 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]For Marrone tho....I can think of a few things off the top of my head people should be marching wiith pitchfork and torches for; but i digress.  I guess it depends on what you deem as important.

Amen!
(09-10-2019, 09:55 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]How bout we just wait until the weather cools down a bit? Thanksgiving?

What if they start winning? We'd look silly marching around with pitchforks, torches and NYC's creme brulee scorcher.
It’s one game. Hit me back mid-season. If we’re 2-6, 3-5, or worse I think he’ll be gone. If we’re 4-4 or better he’ll get the second half of the season.

*Not a fan of gatherings of torch-carrying angry men.
The scorcher is staying in the drawer next to the immersion blender until further notice.
I’m giving Marrogna Bologna a couple weeks to sort this thing out.

And, yes, it’s just too damn hot for all that business.
(09-10-2019, 11:19 AM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 09:55 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]How bout we just wait until the weather cools down a bit? Thanksgiving?

What if they start winning? We'd look silly marching around with pitchforks, torches and NYC's creme brulee scorcher.

That's why I said to wait until Thanksgiving.. That way we can just say we're having our own Thanksgiving Day Parade and we don't look like a bunch of stuffed turkeys.. Or would that be too late?
Hopefully we can get this march sponsored by DuvalPride.com

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4gAeo8AP5b97_AEa1fcj...FYTvJ4R8Hf]
(09-10-2019, 11:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]The scorcher is staying in the drawer next to the immersion blender until further notice.
I’m giving Marrogna Bologna a couple weeks to sort this thing out.

And, yes, it’s just too damn hot for all that business.

Bring the blender, it might get crazy out there.
(09-10-2019, 02:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully we can get this march sponsored by DuvalPride.com

Would be fitting, given the name of the url.  I’m fairly certain I read a post a while back about some dude getting pissed of about his dude.  Only to realize he had the wrong gay site.

Edit: by gay sight I mean how it looks.  Really enjoy the hard work and effort put in by the mod and admins to let us act like children on here.
(09-10-2019, 02:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully we can get this march sponsored by DuvalPride.com

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!
(09-10-2019, 09:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 08:33 AM)Preach Wrote: [ -> ]Too hot

Especially when carrying torches. 

Yeah, let’s do that.

We used to have the guts to go to the Modis building.

This is pure cowardice.

I am ashamed to think this is an actual fan.
You just need to drink stronger beer and dial back your expectations.

It'll take the sting off Sunday losses. We've all been on a sinking ship and/or seen a sinking ship.

It's not quite there yet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(09-10-2019, 10:19 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 09:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Especially when carrying torches. 

Yeah, let’s do that.

We used to have the guts to go to the Modis building.

This is pure cowardice.

I prefer health and comfort with my protests now. You know, getting older...priorities change. 

Oh, can someone bring snacks along? I’ll supply cold water and Gatorade.
(09-11-2019, 06:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2019, 10:19 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]We used to have the guts to go to the Modis building.

This is pure cowardice.

I prefer health and comfort with my protests now. You know, getting older...priorities change. 

Oh, can someone bring snacks along? I’ll supply cold water and Gatorade.

I’ll bring orange slices for everyone.
I'll bring participation trophies.
Pages: 1 2 3