Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans at Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Titans have stormed back and tied it all up at 17-17 with just over 2 minutes left in the first half.  A Titans upset of the Texans on the road this week would definitely help our chances of getting back into this race.

Osweiler sucks so hard.
Osweiler sucks so hard.
So hard that it needed to be said twice.
Too bad Bortles is in a sophomore slump in his third season. AFCS SHOULD be the Jagaurs' for the taking.

Wow did anyone else just hear that call?
These teams suck real bad.
It make sm3 feel dirty to say it,, but cmon tacks!

Jags notched a huge divisional win today. Hopefully the tacks can drag down the tin horns and really make the AFCS tight.
Quote:These teams suck real bad.

Welcome to the entire AFCS.

I know one of the starting AFCS QBs will make it to the playoffs, but right now I can't see any of them pulling off a win.

pretty much everybody is bad in the AFCS

With the win, does that put Jax at 2nd in the division?
Quote:Wow did anyone else just hear that call?

I did not watch the game. What happened?
Quote:With the win, does that put Jax at 2nd in the division?

Yep!  Lipstick on a pig.
We suck.  No doubt about it. 

Quote:We suck.  No doubt about it. 

And your team will suck for a long time.

Quote:And your team will suck for a long time.
Rich coming from a Jags fan.  Go find yourself a spin cycle.
Quote:With the win, does that put Jax at 2nd in the division?

Jaguars are in a 3-way tie for second place in the division at 1-3.  There is a slight lead in the division right now since the Jaguars win is against a divisional opponent (Colts) and the Titans' loss is also against a divisional opponent.
Quote:Rich coming from a Jags fan. Go find yourself a spin cycle.

Lol. Take her with a grain of salt, man. Jags will be lucky if they don't split the season series with Tenn yet again.
Quote:Lol. Take her with a grain of salt, man. Jags will be lucky if they don't split the season series with Tenn yet again.
We kind of count on it every year to be honest.  I think the only 2 home games we've won the last 2 years have been against Jax, so thanks for that.
Quote:Jaguars are in a 3-way tie for second place in the division at 1-3. There is a slight lead in the division right now since the Jaguars win is against a divisional opponent (Colts) and the Titans' loss is also against a divisional opponent.

Yup.

Texans 3-1 (1-0)

Jaguars 1-3 (1-0)

Colts 1-3 (0-1)

Titans 1-3 (0-1)

Interesting little "tidbit":

Titans are the only team to have won a game on the road, so far.
Pages: 1 2