Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Minshew/jags hype video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all not  as postive as usal,but sometimes truths need to be told. the team flat out sucks so  far this season. 

I really like this minshew guy,he has the energy of a leader thats hyped. hopefuly hes hype turns into truth,and we se our future q. 

https://youtu.be/JLg-R2WDEuo
It's just a 2 second video of your feet, Wolfie. Needless to say, I'm no more hyped than I was before entering this thread.
Wow.
Epic.. Best one yet..
That was the tease video. trying something different this week.
heres real one now.

https://youtu.be/WTXJQyMVvG8
And here I thought wer were passed Overreaction Monday.
(09-14-2019, 03:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]And here I thought wer were passed Overreaction Monday.

its not a overreaction,i told everyone here in preseason after the 3rd game the team was a 4-12 team which is a bad team. no one wanted to belieave me. Texans have a much stronger defenseive line then our o-line,and jags defense is just getting worse,adn worse every year now.
This is more like a curse video. I would recommend immediate removal. Please proceed.
(09-14-2019, 04:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2019, 03:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]And here I thought wer were passed Overreaction Monday.

its not a overreaction,i told everyone here in preseason after the 3rd game the team was a 4-12 team which is a bad team. no one wanted to belieave me. Texans have a much stronger defenseive line then our o-line,and jags defense is just getting worse,adn worse every year now.

Again, you said in your posts and video, that everything was bad. It was not. You are wrong with your overreaction. This team is 0-1 losing to the AFC favorite. All is not lost.
(09-14-2019, 04:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]

You may be right but I'm thinking we should wait a few games. Minshew may turn out to be the second coming of Tom Brady and Marrone could start cheating and become the next version of Bill Billick. Hey, it could happen!
(09-14-2019, 04:45 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]This is more like a curse video. I would recommend immediate removal. Please proceed.

no video isn't the curse,my so called relal life friend is. he texted why before season started jags would go 12-4  every year hes done that the team ends up sucking. the one year he didn't jags make it to afc  champtionship.

haveing a HC like doug doesn't help much either. I am really hopeing this minshew can brng some magic to the team. only thing i know for sure is im working on growing myself a musthe in case he does turn out to be as good as the hype hes getting.
I think you put too much stock in coincidences.
That’s if I understand your post correctly
[Image: god-what-the-hell.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]