Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Texans score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I like the Texans here 34-20
24-20 the good guys

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
If Deshaun Watson is healthy, 45-20 Texans
Will wait and see as Watson may not make it through this game. Their defense hasn't looked like anything special. Their OL is run blocking, but pass blocking hasn't been great.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Jaguars D redeem themselves.

Jaguars 3
Texans 2
I have no idea at this point.
Texans 59
Jaguars 33
Texans: 35
Jaguars: 10

Minshew has semi-productive game, but there are immediately calls to start... *looks up the backup QB's name* Dobbs are posted on the message board sometime in the second half.
Well, Watson looks unstoppable against the Saints and we have historically been terrible against mobile QBs. Could get ugly. 56-17
Wash will roll out that same zone D that is insanely ineffective against mobile QBs, 30-10 Texans.
(09-09-2019, 09:14 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Wash will roll out that same zone D that is insanely ineffective against mobile QBs, 30-10 Texans.
Watson is killing them when they go zone. When they are in man and have a spy, they are getting to him.

(09-09-2019, 10:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2019, 09:14 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Wash will roll out that same zone D that is insanely ineffective against mobile QBs,  30-10 Texans.
Watson is killing them when they go zone. When they are in man and have a spy, they are getting to him.

That’s cute, you expect Wash to watch the Houston-New Orleans game tape to prepare this week
35-17 Texans
But seriously, Houston a lot, us little.

Go in with low expectations guys. It’s probably another 5-11 type year
What a sensational match! Best opening game by far. Both Watson and Brees were terrific. Those last drives by both teams, unbelievable.
This defense is in shambles. LB looks lost, Safeties are bad, Bouye looked bad. Unless our D Line starts racking up sacks all of a sudden, we are going to get lit up by any above average/good QB in the league.

42-10 Texans.
28-10 jags
Our defense will play good
We used to play 'Good Bortles, Bad Bortles' before every game. Now it's 'Good D, Bad D'.
If the Defense can hold them to 13 points wee miiiiight just win 

I predict low scoring game , not gonna say who wins, because what’s the point of being right
31 - tinhorns
21 - Jaguars

I felt the first four weeks would be brutal due to lack of playing time for the starters to build some type of chemistry.

Didnt think we would lose Foles though. I still think 1 - 3 start is right. Might see a little 96' magic from this club late though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4