Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: turnovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they said on the jags radio today Jags had no turn overs why colts had 1. I just want to point this out. You win by getting turnovers,and not turning the ball over. you don''t win games turning ball over 3 to four times a game. Why did Jags win today because they won the turnover battle.  

Breaking news
Quote:they said on the jags radio today Jags had no turn overs why colts had 1. I just want to point this out. You win by getting turnovers,and not turning the ball over. you don''t win games turning ball over 3 to four times a game. Why did Jags win today because they won the turnover battle.  

I have been saying this for years. In most close games where one team has more turnovers than the other, the team with the fewest giveaways wins.
Quote:I have been saying this for years. In most close games where one team has more turnovers than the other, the team with the fewest giveaways wins.

I've also noticed that the team that scores the most points wins 100% of the time
Quote:I've also noticed that the team that scores the most points wins 100% of the time

Regardless of the turnover ratio...

NH3...