Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: tacks Week - Predictions/Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since it’s a short week I figured we’d get a jump start on the pessimism

Sarcasm aside, Hyde gashed us, but for some reason the Texans didn’t just run it every play (probably would have worked). 

Knowing the tacks 1. Have our number and 2. Actually have a competent coaching staff and 3. We can’t tackle Derrick Henry; I think we’re in for another prime time embarrassment 

Side note, when is the last time we won on a night game?
I think it will be close. I believe in Minshew.
They need to figure out how to limit the run game to have a chance in this one. With Dareus having only one good arm, they may need to try a different heavy package at times so he's not overused. Unfortunately, Abry Jones doesn't seem quite as effective this season so far and the rookie Russell isn't really ready yet. Not many options to gum up the middle of that D-Line.
If that trend continues, it's on the LBs to fill gaps and make plays. Something we've seen too little of over the past two weeks.

I think the Jags can score 20 on the tacks. Don't know if they can hold them to less than that though.
I think they're ready.

The D is going to ball out as a middle finger to Marrone getting in Ramsey's face. The offense need to score early and often, though, to force the thumbtacks' hands.

We can't afford to be working out of a deficit every week.