Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Titans score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did that close Jacksonville loss make or break the teams spirit? What version of this bi-polar defense shows up? The jags got gashed up front in the running game against Houston..  I expect Henry to have another monster game. 

Titans 17 Jags 9
23-20 tacks unless Jags sort out their run defense magically in the next 4 days.
I still have faith this season
Jags 23 tacks 17
I think another week experience for Minshew. Cam bring back and Richardson RG. I think we will be better.

But yes the DL is troubling as ru. Defense. If Yannick is back brings better talent we should fair better.
Jags 24
Titans 13

Minshew is cold blooded and will exploit Titans goal line defense on every down which they have used for the past 2 years.
Jags 17
Titians 20
Jags win BIG!!! 42-10. BOOM!!
(09-16-2019, 03:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win BIG!!! 42-10. BOOM!!

Never gets old.   Smile
tacks 20
Jags 21

First win will be sweet.
17-16 Jags, this time we go for two and let Minshew work his magic.
Jags - 20
Tacks- 19
Mary - trash
ok so here it is you heard it here first before anywere else.  a friend in our neighboorhood told me last week if i grow amustache  jags will win sunday,i never started to grow the mustache,and they lost by 1 point. 

the same friend said if i grow the mustache  they will start winning,and he said this cause i told him  our qb has one.  I am working on growing a mustache  now. I didn't shave it this morning when i sahved rest of my face.

so heres the predictation now. 

if what my friend says is true when i have the mustache rather its small,or big   jags win 24-14

if its not true jags will lose  34-16
tacks - 23
Jaguars 21

Lose on a last minute FG.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
With the Jalen drama, no respect for the HC, the philosophy. Players revolting. There's a divide within the team, organization

Jags get blown out and embarrassed.

Titans 56
Jaguars 3
(09-16-2019, 07:24 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]With the Jalen drama, no respect for the HC, the philosophy. Players revolting. There's a divide within the team, organization

Titans 56
Jaguars 3
Maybe the ESPN simulator knew ..... haha

58-21

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
After the circus this week, I am guessing 41-17.
We’re in a death spiral I don’t kn how we come out of it in a short week. I hope more now than ever to see a turn around but I just don’t see it.
I think the team is falling apart at the seams. Low morale. I know that several players are hating being on the Jaguars right now. Ramsey is the only one being vocal about it. But the others see the issues. I don't think the team wants to fight for Doug. Would you? I think the defense gets exposed again on Thursday. Lack of tackling...and Mariota scrambling for 100 yards and picking apart a soft zone. No score prediction, just pain.
Low scoring, I think lot of drama for both teams with the Jalen Ramsey trade and with Titans losing to Brissett at home. 13-10 Jags with neither QB getting any touchdowns.
(09-16-2019, 07:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2019, 07:24 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]With the Jalen drama, no respect for the HC, the philosophy.  Players revolting. There's a divide within the team, organization

Titans 56
Jaguars 3
Maybe the ESPN simulator knew ..... haha

58-21

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Lol!!!!
We were all so confident....they'll never put up 50.... LOL!!
Pages: 1 2 3