Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week Three Injury Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is some welcome news. Basically all hands on deck Thursday night it seems like (bar Oliver)
(09-17-2019, 11:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/11...62240?s=20

I wonder where Oliver is at health wise. Dont want him rushed back and hamstrings are a tricky injury. Just seems we've had him doing some light work for a few weeks now.
1 more injury

DB Jalen Ramsey (Hurt Feelings)
(09-17-2019, 12:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]1 more injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, ok that's pretty funny.
Would love to see what Oliver could do for the stache.

Plus 91%

WINNER!
Now look! You’ve made Jalen cry!
https://twitter.com/TDickman89/status/11...91170?s=20

Ogbuehi , Harrison , Ngakoue , Chark, and Robinson all full go is a good sign.

The medical term is 'hemorrhoid flare-up' (translation: butthurt)
(09-17-2019, 03:34 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

WINNER!

Only in my wildest dreams could we hope for that...Ramsey basically trolled the FO with his press conference, I’d say hit him back and add this to the injury report
(09-18-2019, 10:54 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

The medical term is 'hemorrhoid flare-up' (translation: butthurt)

+1
Cam Robinson to start at LT and Cann starts at RG.

I can not for the life of me see how they are going to start Cann. He has been TERRIBLE in the first two games and Richardson has actually been decent.
(09-18-2019, 03:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Cam Robinson to start at LT and Cann starts at RG.

I can not for the life of me see how they are going to start Cann. He has been TERRIBLE in the first two games and Richardson has actually been decent.

So Richardson gets the bench after filling in admirably at a position he isn't used to. Smh this team, I tell you
(09-18-2019, 03:44 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2019, 03:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Cam Robinson to start at LT and Cann starts at RG.

So Richardson gets the bench after filling in admirably at a position he isn't used to. Smh this team, I tell you

The nerve to go back to their original starting LT
(09-18-2019, 03:46 PM)jagshype Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2019, 03:44 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]So Richardson gets the bench after filling in admirably at a position he isn't used to. Smh this team, I tell you

The nerve to go back to their original starting LT
The issue isn't with Robinson starting. That's awesome.

The issue is with Cann. Cann has been miserable and Richardson is just a flat out better RG than him.
(09-18-2019, 03:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2019, 03:46 PM)jagshype Wrote: [ -> ]The nerve to go back to their original starting LT

The issue is with Cann. Cann has been miserable and Richardson is just a flat out better RG than him.

Cann is an issue for sure.
I project/hope Richardson to be better than Cann.
But the here and now? I'm not sure how you can say he is flat out better right now.
(09-18-2019, 03:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2019, 03:46 PM)jagshype Wrote: [ -> ]The nerve to go back to their original starting LT

I think the issue is whether Cam Robinson can actually go the whole game.  They want Richardson ready to come in and play LT.  They don't want to shift everyone around, like take out Cann, put Richardson at RG, start Robinson at LT, and then have to take out Robinson, move Richardson from RG to LT, and insert Cann at RG.  Simpler just to say, Robinson starts at LT and Richardson comes in at LT if he has to.
Pages: 1 2