Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey removes All photos as a jaguar from instagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? And if me posting about Instagram triggers any of you boomers, I really don’t care. Go cry in a corner
(09-17-2019, 02:11 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts? And if me posting about Instagram triggers any of you boomers, I really don’t care. Go cry in a corner
I used windows paint to cover up his face on my screen saver. So there Jalen.
(09-17-2019, 02:13 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2019, 02:11 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts? And if me posting about Instagram triggers any of you boomers, I really don’t care. Go cry in a corner
I used windows paint to cover up his face on my screen saver. So there Jalen.

I used white out
The Jets Jamaal Adams is doing the same thing. These guys are really trying to turn this into the NBA. The NFL needs to crack down on this immediately.
i think the word has gotten out that the NFL owners are going to try and curtail this leveon bell and ab junk from getting out of hand like the NBA with the new CBA coming up. So players are trying to get what they can before the owners put a stop to it.
(09-17-2019, 02:17 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets Jamaal Adams is doing the same thing.  These guys are really trying to turn this into the NBA.  The NFL needs to crack down on this immediately.

Did he just get traded to the Steelers.  Wikipedia says

"Jamal Lee Adams is an American football strong safety who currently plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. He played college football at LSU, and was drafted sixth overall in the 2017 NFL Draft by the Jets"
This happened months ago
The NFL was a wonderful thing. Pete Rozelle and Wellington Mara conceived the current system where a small market team like Green Bay can compete on a level playing field with the likes of LA, Chicago, NY, et al. The fear, to me, was that irresponsible, greedy owners like Jerry Jones would seek to turn the NFL into MLB (which is about as competitive as Clemson playing the University of New Hampshire in football.)

But now a new threat, the players seek to turn the NFL into the NBA where they force movement to more desirable teams. What's worse, MLB or the NBA? I, for one, pay no attention to either one and can easily add the NFL to the list.

Right after the march on the stadium of course. Don't want to miss that.

The only sport that will be worth watching will be the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs. Six weeks of pure mayhem.
(09-17-2019, 02:29 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]This happened months ago

Which kinda tells you Ramsey has been planning his out for months as well.
(09-17-2019, 02:11 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts? And if me posting about Instagram triggers any of you boomers, I really don’t care. Go cry in a corner

I thought this happened during the offseason

(09-17-2019, 02:17 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets Jamaal Adams is doing the same thing. These guys are really trying to turn this into the NBA. The NFL needs to crack down on this immediately.

On what, Instagram posts? Dude, really? My Facebook doesn't say anything about who I work for or contain any pictures of me at a corporate facility. Should they be allowed to fire me for not pimping the brand?
(09-17-2019, 02:35 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought this happened during the offseason

(09-17-2019, 02:17 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets Jamaal Adams is doing the same thing.  These guys are really trying to turn this into the NBA.  The NFL needs to crack down on this immediately.

On what, Instagram posts? Dude, really? My Facebook doesn't say anything about who I work for or contain any pictures of me at a corporate facility. Should they be allowed to fire me for not pimping the brand?

Overreaction.  I'm not suggesting someone be fired.  I'm just saying the NFL needs to not become the NBA.
Ya'll acting like a jilted lover already.. Like stalking some chicks facebook lol
(09-17-2019, 02:54 PM)JAllen#41 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2019, 02:35 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this happened during the offseason

Overreaction.  I'm not suggesting someone be fired.  I'm just saying the NFL needs to not become the NBA.

And how do you do that? By telling players that they have to plaster their personal social media accounts with references to their team and pictures of themselves in uniform...or else?

If Ramsey were to post, "[BLEEP] the Jaguars, I hate this team and I want out of this piece of [BLEEP] hick town right now," yeah, that's something to be addressed. But removing references to the Jaguars from his profile? Again, I have zero references to my employer on anything of mine. Should I post those pictures and company name...or else?
(09-17-2019, 02:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'll acting like a jilted lover already.. Like stalking some chicks facebook lol

LOL

It's like a bad teenage break-up in here.
LOL  What is instagram and why is it important?  I mean I guess it must be important to millennials right?  Perhaps I should remove all of my photos from myspace.
Well, I'm personally feeling a bit heart-broken. And on top of that, I only have a Ramsey jersey and don't have budget money for a replacement. I'm going to end up wearing t-shirts to the games!
Was this one of the photos? No? Yeah probably not.

[Image: screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-8-50-15-pm-cop...600&crop=1]
(09-17-2019, 07:08 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Was this one of the photos? No? Yeah probably not.

LOL hahaha
(09-17-2019, 07:13 PM)Calmecac Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2019, 07:08 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Was this one of the photos? No? Yeah probably not.

LOL hahaha

I was really hoping to find one with tears.   Didn’t see it.

(09-17-2019, 07:13 PM)Calmecac Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL hahaha

I was really hoping to find one with tears.   Didn’t see it.
Pages: 1 2